Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like hell did she delete that video. She’s been reading Tattle again 🙄 why would it be removed when there are videos about MH all over TikTok.
She’s lying as she looks pathetic saying a 99p bracelet will help with self harm 😡 plus she won’t want social services seeing her talking like that.
The women is unhinged she needs help for her social media addiction!

Roll on DHB live. I hope he keeps comments on as he don’t have anything to hide unlike Mankey. He turned his off because of trolls he said 🤣🤣 No Tom because people tell the truth!

Reactions: 7
No wonder her kids don’t want to eat the same meal. I wouldn’t want to either. Maybe she should try cooking normal things not bleeping weird recipes. And she should try actually cooking things at an appropriate time so her kids don’t have to eat cold food 🙄 twit

Reactions: 8
Like hell did she delete that video. She’s been reading Tattle again 🙄 why would it be removed when there are videos about MH all over TikTok.
She’s lying as she looks pathetic saying a 99p bracelet will help with self harm 😡 plus she won’t want social services seeing her talking like that.
The women is unhinged she needs help for her social media addiction!

Roll on DHB live. I hope he keeps comments on as he don’t have anything to hide unlike Mankey. He turned his off because of trolls he said 🤣🤣 No Tom because people tell the truth!
He’s keeping them off whilst he has his say and then he’s going to turn the comments on. He said he will get too distracted reading them if they’re on which is fair enough. He’s going to put the guest boxes on after as well and invited mankey to join. He won’t as he’s a spineless cretin

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.