Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got them on a loop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Told somebody she’s live at 10am yet said I’ll see you at 4.30 in the video after obviously wanting the gifts BEGGY BEAR 🐻

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s somebody who suffers mental health apparently of course you do scarebare 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s like she thinks she’s clever and funny, she winds me up badly! I hope the mankeys know what they are doing leaving their precious baby with her, she’s unstable!

Reactions: 9
I think they were just joking and winding her up and it’s already been planned she’s having the baby
Obviously they know Claire and they are the parents so it’s up to them but with what Claire says I find it very irresponsible to leave the baby in her care

Reactions: 8
Obviously they know Claire and they are the parents so it’s up to them but with what Claire says I find it very irresponsible to leave the baby in her care
If they leave him with her they are either very irresponsible parents or they know claire is making it all up for sympathy on tiktok

Reactions: 9
It’s like she thinks she’s clever and funny, she winds me up badly! I hope the mankeys know what they are doing leaving their precious baby with her, she’s unstable!
Yes she’s very cocky speaks or should I say shouts as baseball bat like 💩 on her shoe little guy proper under her thumb 🤣 Yes I’d be very concerned & on edge leaving a child in her presence the way her mind is she’s said it herself she’s going day by day so what happens come Friday/Saturday & your unwell ??? JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE !

She’s got them on a loop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Told somebody she’s live at 10am yet said I’ll see you at 4.30 in the video after obviously wanting the gifts BEGGY BEAR 🐻
4:30pm she’s going live in that case the kids will be lucky if they have their tea before 7pm 🤣 Swear it takes her longer than the average parent to cook tea

• Haha
This Morning talking about women & menopause & suicidal thoughts hope your tuning in scarebare !!!!

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t even known them a year, I am really funny with my kids, I even went and gave birth alone in 2020 because I will only trust my parents with my girls and my parents were at my uncles funeral miles away so couldn’t have them so my partner could come. She has been on about Unaliving herself and allsorts, I just couldn’t leave my child with her.

• Heart
4:30pm she’s going live in that case the kids will be lucky if they have their tea before 7pm 🤣 Swear it takes her longer than the average parent to cook tea
I think 7pm is being a bit generous tbh. They’ll have what she cooks today for breakfast tomorrow 😂

• Haha
When she was live and papa blaze was in the box several times he mentioned that social services would be involved in her life because of SH and unaliving herself. She didn't say yes she just said I'm the first person to call people in for my kids when i need help. Now surely that's says it all if she's needs to call people in to safe guard her own kids why would anyone in their right mind leave their baby with her. I still have to upload that video of her to saying that still too long after compressing so need to figure out how to cut the end part of.

• Wow
  • Heart
When she was live and papa blaze was in the box several times he mentioned that social services would be involved in her life because of SH and unaliving herself. She didn't say yes she just said I'm the first person to call people in for my kids when i need help. Now surely that's says it all if she's needs to call people in to safe guard her own kids why would anyone in their right mind leave their baby with her. I still have to upload that video of her to saying that still too long after compressing so need to figure out how to cut the end part of.
I was going to say you’re doing the lords work, but I think Claire would disagree so…
Yaaaas you’re doing the devils work thank you 🙌🏼🔥😈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Was papa blaze in the box this morning? I missed it.
She’s a liar she don’t have no TEAM around her. Making out she got a mental health team like she’s royalty.

Oh well kids we won’t be doing anything the weekend as we got The Mankeys sleeping over. Got to mind their baby all day.

Poor kids get shoved in front of computers or told to get upstairs all the time!!

Reactions: 6
And here she is LIVE go on then let’s hear what CRAP you come out with today.

Was papa blaze in the box this morning? I missed it.
She’s a liar she don’t have no TEAM around her. Making out she got a mental health team like she’s royalty.

Oh well kids we won’t be doing anything the weekend as we got The Mankeys sleeping over. Got to mind their baby all day.

Poor kids get shoved in front of computers or told to get upstairs all the time!!
She’s live now no he was live last week with her

Reactions: 5
No skankys asked beggy to babysit, baseball said they had plans to start with I think which is why there having him the Friday unsure on that bit. The night before was all about Tom saying it’s fine if you don’t want him blah blah blah and she was saying no I do I do 🤮 she shouldn’t be allowed around babies!

Reactions: 7
"Beauty isn’t the image it’s the way you portray yourself" ok Claire in that case if beauty is the way you come across you are a ugly cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.