Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Egg in mince meat + no breadcrumbs is NOT a scotch egg claire. It’s eggy mince. Gordon Ramsey must be bricking it right now that you’ll take his job

Oh and Claire I’ll sell my car and pay for your cafe if you stop singing 🤐 I’m sure it’ll be successful. Out of your 83k followers, the 10 that comment on your posts will definitely go… once before they die from food poisoning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Egg in mince meat + no breadcrumbs is NOT a scotch egg claire. It’s eggy mince. Gordon Ramsey must be bricking it right now that you’ll take his job

Oh and Claire I’ll sell my car and pay for your cafe if you stop singing 🤐
She’s this right now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claire no fucker is going to want to watch your live with skanky when there is gossip to be had 😂

• Haha
I’ll give her 10/10 for her drama skills although -1 for her singing she’s doing a good job at coming across as being high as a kite odd today when does she ever dance and make comments like she has tonight I’ll have a pack of them meds please Claire 😉

WTF 😳🤮
Kids had frozen tit again

If I’m honest I’d rather be a kid in that house for freezer food than them crumbles scotch eggs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or has Claire invested in a seriously padded bra? She has fried eggs they never used to stick out that much

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.