Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my food but seriously? 2 of those massive dog turds on her plate? Surely one is enough.. she’s cooked enough mash for a family of 6 ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me I can’t cook for tit but I can cook 1000000% better than her. Even my dog eats better food than Claire cooks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me I can’t cook for tit but I can cook 1000000% better than her. Even my dog eats better food than Claire cooks 😂
I didn’t hang around for the usual tit speech that she don’t follow herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
I didn’t hang around for the usual tit speech that she don’t follow herself 🤣🤣
Same 😂 Couldn’t be assed listening to her desperately try and convince people to join their live at 8. It will be FLOODED with comments about DHB, they don’t have enough mods to cope with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even her garden dance she sooo wants to be Shan.
Do you know, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there!
All this MH & SH stuff she has ramped up since Shann got a lot of sympathy & gifts when she had her mini breakdown & lost her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
All this MH & SH stuff she has ramped up since Shann got a lot of sympathy & gifts when she had her mini breakdown & lost her kids.
Shan is not someone to aspire to 😂😂😂 but she’s better than Claire. Claire thinks she’s better as she still has her kids, but would she if Andy wasn’t in their lives? Probably not…

Reactions: 9
Same 😂 Couldn’t be assed listening to her desperately try and convince people to join their live at 8. It will be FLOODED with comments about DHB, they don’t have enough mods to cope with it
Yes I hope they get loads jumping in 🤣

Reactions: 5
They are going to be so petty tonight.

Reactions: 6
There will be some kind of drama like the police have turned up to go over the investigation or someone sent them the entire menu of the local parmo shop All in the name of trying to gain sympathy and keep the followers invested

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive always thought that, she is prettier, slimmer, good dancer and she can sing and lots of people love her. ( not me )

Reactions: 8
There will be some kind of drama like the police have turned up to go over the investigation or someone sent them the entire menu of the local parmo shop All in the name of trying to gain sympathy and keep the followers invested
The entire menu of the parmo shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Claire will be very annoyed if she sees that DHB’s live has more viewers than Mr and Mrs

Ooh just noticed Lucy is wearing a Shann hoodie today, begbear won’t like that 🤣🤣🤣
She has that since last year and (despite their dodgy washing machine) it still looks brand new, because it came from a reputable supplier i.e Ben Rantz, not like the other piece of crap that's from Scarebear's kitchen, only a couple of months old & looks like it was dug up for an appearance on the antiques roadshow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.