Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire no fucker is going to want to watch your live with skanky when there is gossip to be had 😂
They are going to be rocking a few new things she said 🤣🤣

That’s another thing don’t wash her hands touches all the surfaces plates utensils foil RANK 🦠🤢
The soap dispenser on the sink has been empty for weeks 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are going to be rocking a few new things she said 🤣🤣
It’ll be the same old boring tit, they’re just trying to convince people to join 😂. They should enjoy it, their time on tiktok will be coming to an end soon I’m sure. Can’t bloody wait. Don’t know what I’d do with all my spare time though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtaf is she making for tea 😳
Eggy minced meat but saying it’s scotch eggs even though it literally has one ingredient the same as scotch eggs 😂 and fried mixed mash which is potato and sweet potato. I do love a bit of fried left over mash on a fried breakfast as my mum used to do it for us as kids. But you don’t fry it in oil the daft bint. Only need to warm and crisp it slightly in a pan

• Haha
  • Sick
Mmmm mash that is as cold as straight out the freezer and black burnt eggy mince… delightful!

• Haha
  • Sick
‘I canttttt coppeeee’ 🙈🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Her voice winds me up so much. I’m sorry if I offend anyone with her accent. I don’t even think it’s the accent tbh. It’s just everything about the beggy twit and the way she says words pisses me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she just sing “it’s killing me” like a bleeping statement?
Your killing that meal I wouldn’t serve a dog that 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
WTAF. Mash and fried mash in the same plate? Why? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.