Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the little boy can eat with things touching each other now
Why don’t we see him eating a nice salad at home like this? Instead of nuggets and beans all the time
57D3ECF8-5D26-4563-973B-B75E0A37825B.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Because they saw how good Trucker looked with his orange head 🤣🤣
It’s the coffee filter look 🤣🤣

And we have the little girl pretending to sleep so scarebare can make a video it’s been a while no coffee filter we’ve gone for the Bahamas look 🤣

Why do they use a filter makes them look orange
She might just as well use the actual orange filter 🍊🤣

Seems like the little boy can eat with things touching each other now
Why don’t we see him eating a nice salad at home like this? Instead of nuggets and beans all the time
View attachment 1146167
Amazing isn’t it all mixed together there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s back live now fake yawning and all of a sudden she said she’s taking things day by day as she just don’t know how she will be. Ummmm you said Monday you are going to have a really good week you liar!!

She’s got her fight song on 🤣🤣playing duels with Mankey at 9 😡 taking money again.
Mankey been on live on his normal account the last hour and hasn’t had any gifts - only a few roses!

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s back live now fake yawning and all of a sudden she said she’s taking things day by day as she just don’t know how she will be. Ummmm you said Monday you are going to have a really good week you liar!!

She’s got her fight song on 🤣🤣playing duels with Mankey at 9 😡 taking money again.
Mankey been on live on his normal account the last hour and hasn’t had any gifts - only a few roses!
Funny that isn’t it shouting her god damn head off the other day ranting like a loon & cocky singing and now each day at time yet she’s begging with the other beg taking money as per usual hope your gifts dry up real soon have you listened to the news lately skanky ???? Going to be hard with the cost of living !!! Shouting at the dog now 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Please tell me someone got screen recording of what she just said??

Apparently her kids know nothing about her self harming and she has a big support network around her and her kids including the school and a mental health team!
Your own son follows your account you lying witch!! Get ready for the call of social services you absolute nut job! You can show them all your evidence! 😊
Them kids are not safe and you do not put them first you tell them to get upstairs. We have screen recording of your son Nathan crying as he actually heard you say you been harming you vile piece of tit! Remember you threatened to call police on him too!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Collecting the new gifts now she makes me sick sorry she’s no mother of the year she’s the biggest witch on tiktok without a doubt constantly mocking mental health daily an embarrassment to WOMEN !

• Heart
Reactions: 10

That's because it's all gonna go tits up again after dhb live tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is constantly telling Mankey and Lucy that she’s having the baby over the weekend. They didn’t even ask her to. She’s obsessed with it. It’s very very weird 😳

• Angry
Please tell me someone got screen recording of what she just said??

Apparently her kids know nothing about her self harming and she has a big support network around her and her kids including the school and a mental health team!
Your own son follows your account you lying witch!! Get ready for the call of social services you absolute nut job! You can show them all your evidence! 😊
Them kids are not safe and you do not put them first you tell them to get upstairs. We have screen recording of your son Nathan crying as he actually heard you say you been harming you vile piece of tit! Remember you threatened to call police on him too!
Please send screen recordings to social services and I can’t look at her teeth she has bad gum disease or cap needs sorting

• Heart
She is constantly telling Mankey and Lucy that she’s having the baby over the weekend. They didn’t even ask her to. She’s obsessed with it. It’s very very weird 😳
The fake yawning 🥱 is here now best not be tired when you have the baby need to be alert !!!

Reactions: 7
I think her older son Nathan has his passing out day at police cadets this weekend, or it’s soon anyway. She was talking about his new uniform

Reactions: 4
It’s bleeping weird the way she’s talking about having the baby on Saturday, please please someone ring SS on her !!

Reactions: 8
She want it to get back to dhb he going to tok fest but I’m sure some of dhb team will be there

I’m sure they think we all stupid lol I’m watching this with my partner he’s like Jesus turn them off haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She makes me sick honestly say there happily taking money of her mods! I got photos of toms gifters who are kids 😡 I emailed TikTok today and will do the same tomorrow with more photos!
I have contacted SS on Claire as them kids and her need a welfare check and I will happily ring again if I got to! As tonight she lied again and said her kids know nothing and made out she got dome big mental health TEAM around her!!
Who she think she is?
The live is sooooo boring. Tom thought he had a universe but it was a planet 🤦‍♀️Probably only said it as he really wants a universe!
I’m of to watch the big battles where they get castles and lions all day long. Not roses 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.