Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg honey monsters happy pills have worked this morning haha But beggy as for god judging me wtf who's god yours ? The 1 who doesn't mind you being a lying tit mum and a beg hahahaha give us a break you make yourself look worse daily i have more respect for a beggar on the street who wants to better themselves in life not actually try to make a living or pay for a holiday begging on an app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg honey monsters happy pills have worked this morning haha But beggy as for god judging me wtf who's god yours ? The 1 who doesn't mind you being a lying tit mum and a beg hahahaha give us a break you make yourself look worse daily i have more respect for a beggar on the street who wants to better themselves in life not actually try to make a living or pay for a holiday begging on an app
Yes we have the god will judge you dancing video after her night of begging I hope he can forgive you but I feel your going to hell 👿

Reactions: 7
I’m definitely know I’ll be off to hell, but to be honest I think it’ll be more fun down there 😂🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny that isn’t it shouting her god damn head off the other day ranting like a loon & cocky singing and now each day at time yet she’s begging with the other beg taking money as per usual hope your gifts dry up real soon have you listened to the news lately skanky ???? Going to be hard with the cost of living !!! Shouting at the dog now 😡
She's blocked me....and can't be arsed making another account...can only he cos i follow DHB etc, cos I don't comment on her tit🙄

I’m definitely know I’ll be off to hell, but to be honest I think it’ll be more fun down there 😂🔥
Via HMP 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's blocked me....and can't be arsed making another account...can only he cos i follow DHB etc, cos I don't comment on her tit🙄
They’ve still not blocked me yet even though I follow DHB. I’m sure I’ll be blocked tonight when I’m watching his live. Will the comments be on? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
They’ve still not blocked me yet even though I follow DHB. I’m sure I’ll be blocked tonight when I’m watching his live. Will the comments be on? Does anyone know?
He said anyone can go in box...invited mankey( he'll be busy doing his Mr and Mrs...good excuse not to, cos he would wipe floor with him🤣🤣)but can't remember about comments...I bet they will be on...he will struggle keeping up with them though😂😂

Reactions: 5
The bunch of them blocked me I just watch online 🤣 DHB said comments will be on after he’s said what he has to say & boxes on as far as I’ve seen unlike skanky he only had the 3 other begs in his boxes at the end says it all.

• Heart
The bunch of them blocked me I just watch online 🤣 DHB said comments will be on after he’s said what he has to say & boxes on as far as I’ve seen unlike skanky he only had the 3 other begs in his boxes at the end says it all.
If Mankey had any class and balls he would go in the box with DHB. But he won’t because he’s a pussioooooo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure about comments
He is notorious for being late though

Reactions: 4
Here we go number 2 video of the day she’s unstoppable yes you are with your bullshit you spout JUST SAYING …Cooking live 4.30 collecting GIFTS

Please tell me that Tom and Lucy weren’t being serious when Clarie said shes having baby Jeremiah for the day and Tom said "we didn’t know Claire" and Lucy said "didn’t know anything about it" she’s a proper weirdo if she’s just expecting to have him.

I wouldn’t leave my dog in her care let alone a baby (if I had one)

Please tell me that Tom and Lucy weren’t being serious when Clarie said shes having baby Jeremiah for the day and Tom said "we didn’t know Claire" and Lucy said "didn’t know anything about it" she’s a proper weirdo if she’s just expecting to have him.

She’s been proper weird about it too. Cannot stop mentioning it. Telling them she’s having him rather than asking. Maybe they don’t want someone who is high off of drugs, Self harms and is suicidal looking after their baby. Doesn’t matter if Andy is there or not, a baby should not be in her care whatsoever! They probably would rather take him to tokfest because who is going to kick off at them whilst they’ve got their baby with them

Reactions: 9

I think they were just joking and winding her up and it’s already been planned she’s having the baby

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
FFS woman do you know any other songs apart from…..
This Is Me
Fight Song
Stronger
Unstoppable
So Strong

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.