Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they of to Mankeys? Lucy is live cooking for ten people but will not say who! Everyone asking if carebeg is going there but she won’t answer!
Lucy is blatantly being rude but also not even interacting with anyone !! What’s the point of going live

Reactions: 8
Are they of to Mankeys? Lucy is live cooking for ten people but will not say who! Everyone asking if carebeg is going there but she won’t answer!
Schools not out til Friday for Easter holidays

Reactions: 3
Schools not out til Friday for Easter holidays
Remember tho @mumz the rules don’t apply to these 2 families 🤣🤣🤣 funny Claire’s not doing her planned live 🤔

take that back she’s at home 🤦🏼‍♂️ But why’s Lucy being all funny about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s her cocky self scarebare that Dave jumped on said something I didn’t catch scarebare said enough rumours going around about me 🤣🤣she’s means the factual NO SEATBELT videos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s her cocky self scarebare that Dave jumped on said something I didn’t catch scarebare said enough rumours going around about me 🤣🤣she’s means the factual NO SEATBELT videos
She said that Mr and Mrs is on tomorrow and someone said it’s on unlike your kids seatbelts which are off 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol the reason beggy won’t say what she’s having for tea is because she can’t say Parmesan 😂😂 her son just asked what there having

• Haha
An hour and 5 mins later and hasnt even added the pasta yet 🤣🤣

And as usual it smells "amazing"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That chopping board has seen better days aswell 🤢🤢 needs binning

Exactly 🤣🤣🤣
Hour & half to cook that 💩🤮

What’s the bet she’ll have crisps after it you know the ones she gave up for lent which ends the 14th April yet she ate crisps few days later

• Haha
Can i suggest
Carebare85 #13 / Kids with no seatbelt, her moods are not heart felt, a loony medical expert, eats crisps for dessert

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.