Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Court 😳
Hubby’s seen a few people use hospital to get out of stuff in his time 🙄
Me too!!! And the alcohol dependents who used to turn up in A&E when they'd spent all their fortnightly "payments" so they'd get admitted to be medicated, then discharge themselves as soon as the next lot of money hit their bank. Or the illegal drug takers who developed excruciating back pain knowing they'd be given morphine.

Reactions: 7
Gosh I have so much to catch up on 🤣
I been at A & E 18 hours stuck on a bloody chair as no beds. They have found something on my brain and could be MS! I have been so upset.
I had a look at TikTok yesterday and seen all the creators putting videos up of their day and who they met, Claire is not on any of them 🤣🤣🤣
I also didn’t see any of her videos with her “FANS” 🤣 just people she paid to see 🤣🤣 how embarrassing!
Sending lots of love hope you will be OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loz needs her own thread
Unfortunately she’s not got enough followers for her own thread. Unless there’s more than one account she has? I can only find one

Last edited:
Here we go tattlers we called it not fight song but simulated Claire do better still reading hear then
Yes just seen her getting stronger every day & she’s obviously watching HEAR & Instagram 🤣 FUNNY how your mental health never showed up on Friday or Saturday your a JOKE SCAREBARE you really are your the biggest CLOWN 🤡 on TIKTOK Hi 👋 by the way

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s getting stronger her yoyo goes up at this point in the week
Please Claire get your teeth descaled
Get your hygienist to show you how to use floss and interdents. You have serious gum disease
You’re getting stronger but your teeth are getting weaker

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s getting stronger her yoyo goes up at this point in the week
Please Claire get your teeth descaled
Get your hygienist to show you how to use floss and interdents. You have serious gum disease
View attachment 1157780
Yes always better come Tuesday ready for the live cooking gifts on cocky way with people smirking galore …yes use the GIFT money you beg to go & get them nashers cleaned 🦷

Another video come dine with us 🐷🐷🤣🤣🤣ummm no thanks with you & baseball bat sitting eating tit that you call yummy American food 🤣

Ahh the irritating mouth expressions she does when singing gives me the ick so bad makes me shiver. Cringing beggy. Please may I ask can you switch your content up a bit now? I’m so bleeping bored of the pity party 3 times a day.!

Claire you missed a trick yesterday for getting some good press
You could have got Loz home instead of saying “you got this” yeah she got it alright
Abandoned by everyone she knew
Now Andrea is taking all the glory
Oh dear Claire, imagine how highly your followers would have thought of you for doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am making a roast tonight I wouldn’t eat cheese and spinach chicken yuk what you cooking come done with us

• Heart
Ahh the irritating mouth expressions she does when singing gives me the ick so bad makes me shiver. Cringing beggy. Please may I ask can you switch your content up a bit now? I’m so bleeping bored of the pity party 3 times a day.!
Its not just her mouth
She’s either touching her boobies or touching her noonie in nearly all of her dances
Maybe nobody else likes to touch her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Me too!!! And the alcohol dependents who used to turn up in A&E when they'd spent all their fortnightly "payments" so they'd get admitted to be medicated, then discharge themselves as soon as the next lot of money hit their bank. Or the illegal drug takers who developed excruciating back pain knowing they'd be given morphine.
Yep! The amount of police time wasted coz prisoners say they need to go to a&e 🙄 just to bide them some time, drunk drivers too so the alcohol can wear off.
when I was in antenatal. I had really bad hyperemesis and they give ondansetron in an injection, the midwife said you’d be surprised how many drug dependants you get coming in asking for this. 😩

Unfortunately she’s not got enough followers for her own thread. Unless there’s more than one account she has? I can only find one
She has two accounts but they don’t add up to 10k
On a side note though.. if someone has 9k on one and 3k on another can they have a thread 🤔 or does it need to be 10k on one account

I am making a roast tonight I wouldn’t eat cheese and spinach chicken yuk what you cooking come done with us
We’re on enchilada lasagna tonight from the pinch of nom book 😋😋

Aww gosh anyone seen that video with no seatbelts totally irresponsible parenting shame on you Andy
Yes seen it on the live absolutely no care given for the children’s safety but what a good example baseball bat set not wearing his or making the children put theirs on !!! ⚠

Yes seen it on the live absolutely no care given for the children’s safety but what a good example baseball bat set not wearing his or making the children put theirs on !!! ⚠
I’m so ocd with it not ever worth risk all that way on moterway and he could be arsed to pull over and rectify it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.