Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys you lot are soo lovely my life isn't perfect at the min but my children are grown and happy and healthy and have children themselves. I have a good job and my point is tit happens she needs to give herself a shake and think of her children and what's best for them. Make them proud not open them up to be bullied for who she is. And pussy whipped Andrew should be standing up to her for their sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That loz is on live looks like hospital thrown her out ? Saying no money to get home ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That loz is on live looks like hospital thrown her out ? Saying no money to get home ?
Surely her partner or someone can give her money? Manley? Friends? How many followers does she have? She’ll have her own thread if she carries on 🤬

Reactions: 8
Surely her partner or someone can give her money? Manley? Friends? How many followers does she have? She’ll have her own thread if she carries on 🤬
She’s cut off now said was restrained must have kicked off apparently autism mommy not far she’s said she’s only got 10% batt so looks like she’s giving her the mobile number 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
She’s cut off now said was restrained must have kicked off apparently autism mommy not far she’s said she’s only got 10% batt so looks like she’s giving her the mobile number 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wish they’d put an eye roll 🙄 reaction on here 🤣
Everyone who associates with the scamleys, scarebegs, cjs, DDs of TikTok will be known as begs. Less and less people will wanna help

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that Loz is a beg just like them. She put a wish list up then made videos about it and deleted them as the comments weren’t what she wanted!!
She is going for a gastric band in few days apparently!! How is she affording that then?
The hospital wouldn’t kick you out for nothing! She’s obviously well enough to go home.
She been making TikTok videos and dancing around the room ffs!!
I don’t think people would be doing that if they were unwell!! Just like her friend carebeg!!

Oh yes after someone commented in here about Claire going to help her or send her some pyjamas a few hours ago I noticed Claire had commented on her post saying
“Messaged you” 🤣🤣yet she don’t read tattle 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She must like looking orange
The new filter is as bad
Anything and everything is always going to look horrid because maan she soo ugly on the inside doesn't matter what she does on the outside the best clothes and prettiest makeup she still gonna be horrid.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but that Loz is a beg just like them. She put a wish list up then made videos about it and deleted them as the comments weren’t what she wanted!!
She is going for a gastric band in few days apparently!! How is she affording that then?
The hospital wouldn’t kick you out for nothing! She’s obviously well enough to go home.
I don’t think people would be doing that if they were unwell!! Just like her friend carebeg!!

Oh yes after someone commented in here about Claire going to help her or send her some pyjamas a few hours ago I noticed Claire had commented on her post saying
Apparently she mentioned court that loz supposed to have gone she said hospital were supposed to be helping her ? I wonder did she want to be admitted thinking she’ll get away with it 🤔

You never read tattle do you Claire 🙃🙃🙃
👋 👋👋👋
She’s our biggest fan 🤣

• Haha
Apparently she mentioned court that loz supposed to have gone she said hospital were supposed to be helping her ? I wonder did she want to be admitted thinking she’ll get away with it 🤔

She’s our biggest fan 🤣
Court 😳
Hubby’s seen a few people use hospital to get out of stuff in his time 🙄

• Wow

She's having lessons from scarey and the mankys

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.