Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love my food but seriously? 2 of those massive dog turds on her plate? Surely one is enough.. she’s cooked enough mash for a family of 6 ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

IR0201

VIP Member
She said the classic line “trolls are jealous”. I don’t know much about right guys but Claire what could anyone be jealous of about you? Only thing I’m jealous of is you having access to the best doctors in the country 😂

• Haha

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Hope this is allow, another beg asking for money to go to tokfest via her PayPal once you see the screenshots you’ll understand why !!

I’ve circled the person 😡
what the hell has she done to her hair is she trying to be like Shann Adams ? Fail !! 😂

Oh thank goodness she’s got her bracelets on. She will be absolutely fine today then
Let’s get it right people! View attachment 1153283
I thought it said beef fest when I first looked mind you either would be right 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
She went to tokfest now saying anxious about the presentation 😡 FUCK OFF 😡😡😡😡
Ive had to come off she drives me insane. Migraine in her neck fuzzy no motivation,anxiety ,legs ache, sickness bug,talks to herself cos she's mad ( oh yes you are claire I believe that bit ) needs to de tension ( is that a even a sentence?) Moan moan moan bloody moan!!! Who are you helping ? .... you're depressing annoying an
🎻 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 she’s mocking mental health yet again you’ve just been to tokfest have you not ????
all ive heard is moan bloody moan do us a favour and stop its depressing. You call that content its about as interesting as you're crap cooking !

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Oh she has commented on that liz's shit already today so shit tiky toky incoming from her. Will it be cocky beggy Claire ? Will it fighting back Claire ? Will it be woe is me ? Place your bets guys 🙄
It’s gonna be fighting back Clare, miraculous 12 hour migraine where she can look at her phone screens, BPD is getting better, this is her fight song.

We should have tattle sweep stakes on a daily basis, winners get 3 day pasta and plastic eggs

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
It’s bad parenting pure and simple. No excuse for it. She could lose her entire family if the worst was to happen. Be a parent, make them wear a seat belt or don’t let them in the car. You can be the safest driver in the world, but you cannot trust others are. Accidents happen all day every day, it’s not like it’s a rare thing that happens. Fucking shit parents, makes me sick 🤬

IR0201

VIP Member
People who allow their kids to not wear seatbelts shouldn’t have kids. Simple as that

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She’s cut off now said was restrained must have kicked off apparently autism mommy not far she’s said she’s only got 10% batt so looks like she’s giving her the mobile number 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wish they’d put an eye roll 🙄 reaction on here 🤣
Everyone who associates with the scamleys, scarebegs, cjs, DDs of TikTok will be known as begs. Less and less people will wanna help

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m sure the police would be very interested in seeing all the driving tiktoks where Andy isn’t wearing a seatbelt. £500 fine for each time…. You’re going to be paying thousands begbare 😏
Only just caught up with everything.....what an absolute disgrace....they need locking up, the pair of them....putting their children's lives and others in danger like that...fuck right off you pair of selfish twats😡😡😡
And for God's sake scarebear, Claire,begbear....change the bloody record....one of the most miserable, predictable people I've ever come across....mental health my arse....boils my blood, how she turns it on and off and is so predictable with it!! I HAD a friend like that once....I had to get rid....she drained the life out of me....she always had a '"weekend off" from her mental and.physical health....takes the piss!! ...hate turning my back on people but hate piss takers more😡😡😡

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Claire you missed a trick yesterday for getting some good press
You could have got Loz home instead of saying “you got this” yeah she got it alright
Abandoned by everyone she knew
Now Andrea is taking all the glory
Oh dear Claire, imagine how highly your followers would have thought of you for doing that

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
They should be done for child endangerment! Well Clare should be just for the meals she cooks alone... Child abuse 😅

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
On a more cheerful note.....and I know its nowt to do with Beggy....I was just watching Ben Rantz live (I love that boy lol).....hes going to be a daddy 🥰🥰

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
It’s alarming
If you scroll the driving ones in her tiktoks the kids hardly wear seatbelts and Andy never does
Theres one in particular where Jacob is almost sitting in the front while the cars moving
7ACA13A1-9F98-43D9-8684-B72E86B58100.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Really! are they allowed to wear a seatbelt that way never knew you could be exempt!
You can be exempt but I think it would be very hard to get it. There would need to be proof that it would cause more harm by having the seatbelt on than if there was a crash. So very very very few cases. She just says shit without actually knowing the law and just expect people to believe her. If they were pulled over and she didn’t have an exemption, they’d be fined £500. Plus the £500 for Andy not wearing one and they also inform ss. And if there god forbid was an accident, their insurance would be invalid. So Claire if you’re reading this, stop fucking lying and putting your child in danger. There is no excuse 🤬

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
In Claires live last night when Lucy was driving them home, someone said Avas in the other car without a seatbelt on and they got blocked
Then they came back and said Why wouldn’t a mother want to know their child has no seatbelt on, and they got blocked
Sounds to me like it’s a common thing if she’s not bothered by it
The car was going at some speed when I took the screenshot
3A0085A6-29AE-4391-82DA-7A925331BFDC.jpeg

5962F085-85F8-4A96-85C1-98D7306BCEB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry