Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Claires live last night when Lucy was driving them home, someone said Avas in the other car without a seatbelt on and they got blocked
Then they came back and said Why wouldn’t a mother want to know their child has no seatbelt on, and they got blocked
Sounds to me like it’s a common thing if she’s not bothered by it
The car was going at some speed when I took the screenshot
3A0085A6-29AE-4391-82DA-7A925331BFDC.jpeg

5962F085-85F8-4A96-85C1-98D7306BCEB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Updated post above with screenshots/receipts
have you seen James's post on the Manley thread ?

In Claires live last night when Lucy was driving them home, someone said Avas in the other car without a seatbelt on and they got blocked
Then they came back and said Why wouldn’t a mother want to know their child has no seatbelt on, and they got blocked
View attachment 1154021
View attachment 1154035
They don't give a flying tit these two family's!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1154021
I’m so so anal about car safety. I’ll check the car seat is in right constantly, check multiple times that the seat belt is clicked in. If I buckle in a friend or family’s baby or child I always make sure the parent checks that it’s done properly. Car accidents are so much more common than people think, and going fast speeds without a seat belt on… sorry to say most people wouldn’t have a chance. It is so bleeping easy to check a seat belt. I just can’t understand why you wouldn’t care that your child wasn’t buckled in??? They should be reported to the police really 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For someone who suffers with anxiety
Why wasn’t Ava not wearing a seatbelt at speed giving her anxiety?

Reactions: 11
For someone who suffers with anxiety
Why wasn’t Ava not wearing a seatbelt at speed giving her anxiety?
It must be a common occurrence. Otherwise she would’ve ended the live immediately to call Andy. Theyve been deleting comments and blocking people ever since it happened. Not “omg we didn’t realise until someone said something, we take car safety seriously so will triple check in future”.

Reactions: 8
What in the world is that 6 year old wearing not only does Claire exploit her children online but why would you let your 6 year old daughter wear that top

Reactions: 5
What in the world is that 6 year old wearing not only does Claire exploit her children online but why would you let your 6 year old daughter wear that top
The Manleys little girl was in super short shorts and a skimpy to too. With skimpy straps showing under the top. They are more guilty. They put Ruby on show in skimpy dance wear on their page

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just a thought......weren't they supposed to be using the Haleysfamily account when they were all together? Nothing new on there from their weekend together....😉

Reactions: 9
Just a thought......weren't they supposed to be using the Haleysfamily account when they were all together? Nothing new on there from their weekend together....😉
They probably don’t like sharing the beggings

Here we go ding dong sympathy video ! I have no words

Oh gosh sleeping in same bedding Tom slept in one work Minging change it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sympathy video is up, who called it that it would happen today. BINGOOO. I suffer with chronic migraines and without my really strong meds I can’t even look at my phone let alone make a tiktok 😂 but to be fair to Claire she does probably have the best medication of anyone in the world as she has the best doctors in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok ok ok ok
Who called it?
Who said downward spiral from Sunday?

On another note. The last time the Mankeys stayed she didn’t change the bedding

Right the song lyrics hit her hard:

She's been broken, she's been cheated
God knows she's been mistreated
She's been through fire and back
She ain't going down that road again

Oh dear. She goes down that road on a loop. Over and over and over again

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.