Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a gorgeous day here. I'm off out with my little ones for the day. Will look forward to catching up later with a glass of prosecco in hand. I know I'll be in for some laughs.

Hope you all have a day as fabulous as you all are. To the lovelies that have covid hope you are all on the mend and feeling much better 🥰🥰
♥ Enjoy your day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's a gorgeous day here. I'm off out with my little ones for the day. Will look forward to catching up later with a glass of prosecco in hand. I know I'll be in for some laughs.

Hope you all have a day as fabulous as you all are. To the lovelies that have covid hope you are all on the mend and feeling much better 🥰🥰
Have a lovely day with your little ones. Speak to you later ♥

• Heart

Enjoy your day with the kids ❤

• Heart
I can only assume the reason she ran out of coffee is because she used it as some kind of foundation for the day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup
Poor Lucy having to miss whats going on and go outside with her
Don’t get why Andy can’t go out with Claire, you know seeing how his her husband but then again his being what Tom should be doing and pushing baby J’s pushchair

Reactions: 6
Talking about other peoples appearances. Vile witch! 😡 look at the teeth & more chins than a Chinese phone book
I hope someone recorded it!! Blast it all over TikTok and call her out.. she constantly preaches be kind.. she’s anything but!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.