Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I miss her dog tit looking dinners, they must spend a fortune on toilet roll in the hale household 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell The Mankeys and The Nocarebares that they can’t sing for tit before I lose my mind? Thank you kindly 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just spotted one of Scarebear's buddies (the one with the dog profile pic) in the DHB live & taking coins from the treasure boxes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot that Claire’s "business" had cease and desist notices 🤣 Remember when she made a video saying that people tried ruining it and now it’s time to make it bigger and better… how did that work out for you, Claire? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Andy been yawning and looks so bored then I heard him watching DHB live 🤣🤣 they have hardly any views. I only popped in for five.
Their gifts were even tit.

Mankey just asked his questions- would you rather loose a hand or a foot! WTF
What sort of question to ask someone especially when their so called friend has lost his in the army! They make me sick!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t dare to go on Manleys live cos I’ve been on DHB’s live. Couple of people was saying they been blocked all because of DHB’s live 😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t dare to go on Manleys live cos I’ve been on DHB’s live. Couple of people was saying they been blocked all because of DHB’s live 😂 ffs
They are blocking people who are watching DHB’s live but won’t block the child gifters?rigghtttt 😡🥴🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what actually happening between begbare &shann?
Same here I don’t want to know too much tho cos if Claire

😂😂
Someone in DHB live tonight who’s name I honestly cannot remember said Shann made a pass at or tried to kiss Andy while she was off her face and that’s why Adam broke up with Shann
I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE
It didn’t come with receipts
I’m just passing on what I saw written

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone in DHB live tonight who’s name I honestly cannot remember said Shann made a pass at or tried to kiss Andy while she was off her face and that’s why Adam broke up with Shann
I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE
It didn’t come with receipts
I’m just passing on what I saw written
Woahhhhh heavy tea @mumz this late at night 🤣🤣🤣 what you doing to us 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.