Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That means the baby won’t be left in her care up north whilst Tom and Lucy are in Birmingham? Thank goodness!
Looks like the kids are going with them family
6.35am they were out looking for coffee, maybe look for some shampoo, body wash and some clothes detergent whilst you are there 🤔
And she had the coffee filter on as well 🤣🤣 notice Lucy had her eyes on the road again NOT !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hope this is allow, another beg asking for money to go to tokfest via her PayPal once you see the screenshots you’ll understand why !!

I’ve circled the person 😡
Cj has her own thread. As if she’s going 🤬🤬 she’s someone who doesn’t need to be around children

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hope this is allow, another beg asking for money to go to tokfest via her PayPal once you see the screenshots you’ll understand why !!

I can’t stand her who’s want to meet that woman with her disgusting mouth she’s vile 🤢

6.35am they were out looking for coffee, maybe look for some shampoo, body wash and some clothes detergent whilst you are there 🤔
Cant understand people running out of stuff like coffee....I always have one jar open and a spare...as soon as I open the spare I buy another...same with teabags....oh, and pasata 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cj has her own thread. As if she’s going 🤬🤬 she’s someone who doesn’t need to be around children
Who’s this person? Never seen this person before. I’ve seen her live after searching her but she’s super begging and people sending her money 😳😳

Reactions: 5
Cant understand people running out of stuff like coffee....I always have one jar open and a spare...as soon as I open the spare I buy another...same with teabags....oh, and pasata 🤣🤣
She knew they were coming great hostess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Hales were going the whole time it's all been games again of course she would be going.

Reactions: 9

CJ is scum for what she does to her dogs. Absolutely loathe her. Had to stop reading her thread as it made me too angry

• Angry
The Hales were going the whole time it's all been games again of course she would be going.
Of course she was … but she likes playing the mental health card like it’s a joke doesn’t she when it suits her

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Now she's has just proven how good she is at lieing saying she wasn't going to tok fest even yesterday evening on her live she wasn't g

Reactions: 13
I thought Claire was diabetic now?
Yet eating all those carbs
No she’s LIARbetic 😏

Lovely to see all of the adults have made an effort with their appearance… not. Why does Claire look so orange and glittery? 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh thank goodness she’s got her bracelets on. She will be absolutely fine today then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.