Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in DHB live tonight who’s name I honestly cannot remember said Shann made a pass at or tried to kiss Andy while she was off her face and that’s why Adam broke up with Shann
I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE
It didn’t come with receipts
I’m just passing on what I saw written
I remember hearing this at the time too, never been any receipts so struggle to fully believe it

Reactions: 7
I remember hearing this at the time too, never been any receipts so struggle to fully believe it
I seen them commenting that as well but there was another comment saying begbare tried to kiss adam as well. did adam not do a live recently and say the break up was caused by someone interfering in his relationship with shan?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I suppose beer goggles can make you flirtatious but to want to kiss Andy, Nah no one could be that drunk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WTF 😳🤮
Kids had frozen tit again
Wtf are thoseeeeeee 🤮🤮🤮 they look like something off Jurassic Park.

Back in the skimpy shorts showing off her wounds 🙄🙄
Well that dramatically reduced in size quick! 🤬
If she was as bad as she says I don’t think scamleys would let her have their baby, I think they know she’s not as bad as she makes out and that’s why they’re letting him stay with her. Me personally wouldn’t let him.. not without me being there. Imagine if she sees something online and goes into one of her “episodes” while she has him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny you say that begbare you block everyone for having an opinion and speaking out if it doesn't suit your agenda or narrative. We speaks facts and show receipts you just constantly lie and lie to cover up lies then lue again when called out.
The hypocrisy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Her and scamley are always trying to silence people or don’t let anyone speak out 🙄

Just for you pair of twats
Congratulations 🥳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It is weird tho how Shan has never said why they fell out, she’s very vocal about everything and everyone else 🤔

Reactions: 14
The hypocrisy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Her and scamley are always trying to silence people or don’t let anyone speak out 🙄

Just for you pair of twats
Congratulations 🥳
Exactly.

Well begbare it's good to know your lectures don't apply to yourself!?! High horse much.

#doublestandards
#hypocrite

Who made the comment? Stevie wonder? 🙄
I'm howling at this thread....I was busy concentrating on skanky yesterday and she's blocked me....so wasn't in HEAR.I really do need to make another account so I can wind myself up watching the daft cow lie and exaggerate about her " issues".....who needs NHS and mental health workers and medication??? Just pop over to her mate and order a couple of pieces of string she calls a healing bracelet 🤣🤣🤣wtf??

So we all wondered how and why she gets her meds prescribed and changed so quickly.....here's the answer.....God knows the correct DOSE 😉🤣
Making out she’s a god worshipper if you were you wouldn’t be doing what your doing now would you scarebare ???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.