Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a despicable mother and human.
disgusting the way she’s pushing her “scars” on people.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve reported the video. I’m sure it’ll come back with no violations though 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s live for the gifts now
Somebody asked how much her daughters new born doll was she said a lady on tiktok gave them to her I wonder if it was Mrs Kirby she said we did giver her something for them 🤔 oh & skankys gone home why on earth didn’t they just go back last night 🤔

I’ve reported the video. I’m sure it’ll come back with no violations though 🙄
I did but said no violations 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Somebody asked how much her daughters new born doll was she said a lady on tiktok gave them to her I wonder if it was Mrs Kirby she said we did giver her something for them 🤔 oh & skankys gone home why on earth didn’t they just go back last night 🤔

I did but said no violations 😡
Yep mine have come back no violation too 🤬
If you do social media as your job, you have a responsibility to your followers. Especially knowing most of them are children. What if children copy her because they want to be like her? Its irresponsible in my opinion.
I won’t be watching any of them for the rest of the day as they are winding me up and I want to spend the day celebrating with family and not getting pissed off with the begs on tiktok

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this on Shan’s video 😬
No I didn’t see it’s true what the person has said well done 👏🏻

If you do social media as your job, you have a responsibility to your followers. Especially knowing most of them are children. What if children copy her because they want to be like her? Its irresponsible in my opinion.
I won’t be watching any of them for the rest of the day as they are winding me up and I want to spend the day celebrating with family and not getting pissed off with the begs on tiktok
Same she’s gone now with the FAKE yawning 🥱
Enjoy your day ♥I’m off for a meal with 2 of my sons later 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a disgusting human imagine the children asking what's up with your leg mummy ? Oh I cut myself sometimes but it's ok I am happy today ! Sick bleeping moronic behaviour and a dirty beg to boot. No church or be nice be kind messages today she is having a day off.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Imagine if kids had said yesterday, what’s happened to your leg? What would she have said? I can’t see her telling the truth! So it’s no different on the app.. If anything, after kids seeing her yesterday you’d think she’d want to take more of a responsibility and post child friendly content 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
No wonder they had to go live yesterday for battles
£13 a pizza!! I bet scare didn’t get her kids one each did she.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.