Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those salt & pepper chips 😍😍😍😍 we had to fakeaway our Chinese coz a real one just isn’t in our budget 🙈 didn’t taste as good but I was proud of it and enjoyed it 😋 just couldn’t make chicken balls or sweet and sour sauce 🤣 so we had Chinese curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and chicken fried rice 😋
Sounds lush....I use Mayflower chinese curry sauce...I buy it in B&M....and make chicken curry. I do sticky ribs sometimes too....next step salt and pepper ribs lol.

Reactions: 4
It is obvious they are putting it on themselves. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE or you don’t get it! 😅😅 what pairs of attention seekers

Reactions: 11
Anyone watching itv news? A singer saying social media affected her mental health so she took a step back. Take note scarebeg

Reactions: 12
SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE IT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It boils my piss how they sit there to talk load of tit. I don’t get it no more. Tom and Claire even Andy need to f
SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE UT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!
She did what?! What the hell?

Reactions: 6
SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE IT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to think she took it down because it’s upset her kids
But probably more because….
She’s taken it down because it didn’t have the effect she wanted it to have

Spot on James!
I do love James' genius in his production of vids. 😊 He deserves praise, that man ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening tattlers, reading through what some of you are dealing makes me so angry at how she’s either a)abusing a service so overwhelmed when she’s a fraud b) mocking mental health full stop. I sincerely hope things can only get better for you. I’ve been awol as had orthodontist, workman here doing repairs from the storm we had, and general life and tit. But I missed ya! Scarebear needs to get a grip, and realise she’s the only common denominator in all of this. And Baseball bat is an enabler… nothing good ever comes from this. The last tiktok she did is utterly distasteful,cringeworthy
and terrible acting. Don’t give up your day job love, oh sorry you haven’t got one have you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg those salt & pepper chips 😍😍😍😍 we had to fakeaway our Chinese coz a real one just isn’t in our budget 🙈 didn’t taste as good but I was proud of it and enjoyed it 😋 just couldn’t make chicken balls or sweet and sour sauce 🤣 so we had Chinese curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and chicken fried rice 😋

Wow and he has the fuckin cheek to call others a bully!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Exactly I’m buzzing for Monday now 🤭

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1132269

Who you laughing and calling a bellend big man??

pathetic, probably hiding behind his wife as he wrote that as he about 5”8
I would like to think she took it down because it’s upset her kids
But probably more because….
She’s taken it down because it didn’t have the effect she wanted it to have
She taken it down because she knows she wants to go live tomorrow more like or did she realise what a mockery she’s making of mental health please say SCAREBARE while you reading HEAR love to know your reason ????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a friend who has
Big Tattle family love to you....I hope things improve soon for you....and you manage to get some input from the crisis team ❤❤
Love ❤ to you xxx

Sounds lush....I use Mayflower chinese curry sauce...I buy it in B&M....and make chicken curry. I do sticky ribs sometimes too....next step salt and pepper ribs lol.
How do you make salt pepper chips sound so good lol

Oh and the video gone lol

Reactions: 5
She's at it again ! So tiring and very boring beggy just stop give yourself and everyone else a break. We dont not like seeing the reality of MH we are aware not many not struggling these days and I for 1 have much empathy. Not for a bleeping pathological liar trying every trick in the book to pull the sympathy card. You just look bleeping stupid and like your constantly taking the piss So do us all a favour duck off and save yourself and your kids the embarrassment.

• Heart
She's at it again ! So tiring and very boring beggy just stop give yourself and everyone else a break. We dont not like seeing the reality of MH we are aware not many not struggling these days and I for 1 have much empathy. Not for a bleeping pathological liar trying every trick in the book to pull the sympathy card. You just look bleeping stupid and like your constantly taking the piss So do us all a favour duck off and save yourself and your kids the embarrassment.
Thank you totally agree I’ve watched my son in very dark places with PTS with his mental health so she don’t need to preach her bull tit to people who suffer or those of our loved ones who suffer.
Oh it makes it ok that it’s a draft video you’ve still gone out your way to post it come on now if your so bad you wouldn’t even be looking at a screen on any app 😡

No more videos please until your well tomorrow
Oh it’ll be a live you wait & see 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.