Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More comments of people telling her to stay of social media but obviously she’s not going to listen to anyone 🙄
Of course she won’t and Andy will probably carry on with replying, it’s obvious social media is the problem and has been for a long time but they are too thick to realise

Reactions: 8
This is me! I can’t answer my phone or the door if I don’t know who it is.. I can’t do places on my own, I hate paying in shops and walking through the security things coz I think they’ll go off 🥴 even tho I know I’ve paid. Everyday things like that send my anxiety through the roof. So sitting with a phone on me on live to people fills me with dread. I have so many thoughts at night.. what if someone breaks into my house, how will I get the kids safe, what if there’s a fire, every tiny noise I’m up! I think about things out of my control! I’ve already got it in my head we’re gonna get 💣 and started stockpiling water and pasta and snacks for the kids 😩 I wish o could switch it on and off like she does. I’d never go make a video about it though and tell 1000s of strangers. She’s a disgrace!
Awww....I really think lockdown has exacerbated peoples underlying anxiety and stress....I suffered badly a few years ago....panic attacks, couldn't drive to work (surprisingly enough once I got there I was OK...maybe because I didnt have time to think bad things? Too busy dealing with other peoples demons). Eventually I was signed off sick for 3 months....GP tried beta blockers (and nearly overdosed me on them lol), then put on SSRIs. I had a very supportive husband and a boss who "fiddled" my hours so I could return to work in my own time. Since losing my husband in 2017 and an absolute nightmare sorting his estate out, and my FIL estate as he died 3 months before my husband and nothing had been completed. Then I had property abroad to sell, two cats to get back to the UK....I managed all that and then Covid hit....my GP wont give me SSRIs....shes made me go for counselling...I waited 5 months to be seen. I still feel the same....but we move....I do what I can when I can, and when I cant I dont. It's normal to worry, try some diversional stuff...I find reading is my escape....I'm here if you want a bit of support...take care xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww....I really think lockdown has exacerbated peoples underlying anxiety and stress....I suffered badly a few years ago....panic attacks, couldn't drive to work (surprisingly enough once I got there I was OK...maybe because I didnt have time to think bad things? Too busy dealing with other peoples demons). Eventually I was signed off sick for 3 months....GP tried beta blockers (and nearly overdosed me on them lol), then put on SSRIs. I had a very supportive husband and a boss who "fiddled" my hours so I could return to work in my own time. Since losing my husband in 2017 and an absolute nightmare sorting his estate out, and my FIL estate as he died 3 months before my husband and nothing had been completed. Then I had property abroad to sell, two cats to get back to the UK....I managed all that and then Covid hit....my GP wont give me SSRIs....shes made me go for counselling...I waited 5 months to be seen. I still feel the same....but we move....I do what I can when I can, and when I cant I dont. It's normal to worry, try some diversional stuff...I find reading is my escape....I'm here if you want a bit of support...take care xxx
Oh gosh that is a lot to take on for one person 😩 I hope you have some good people around you? We’re all here for each other, and you’ve all been a massive support unlike that fake twit! We have to carry on regardless don’t we ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What i would do is sit down and be totally honest with myself and say why do people not like me, you say going back six months so go back and work out what you have done different in the past six months to make people not like you. So when you have done that, write down what you have done you might need an A4, then on the other side write how can i change myself to be a popular person.

What i would do is sit down and be totally honest with myself and say why do people not like me, you say going back six months so go back and work out what you have done different in the past six months to make people not like you. So when you have done that, write down what you have done you might need an A4, then on the other side write how can i change myself to be a popular person.
Exactly this! The common denominator isn’t tattle.. isn’t becks and dhb.. isn’t hate accounts on TikTok.. it’s THEM, the BEGGING, the COMPS, the TAKING FROM KIDS! they’ve abandoned the family (fun?) accounts in favour of £££ and that’s all they see, and there in lies the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Carebeg is fine she’s been commenting on Mankeys post 😡 crises team must of sorted her out in the matter of hours 🙄
Mankey doing a live Monday to put the story straight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So…… she’s waiting for the crisis team to call her
A few hours earlier she’s dancing an Irish jig
Andy, if it was real and you cared about her
Drive her to hospital and demand a psych assessment

Right.....out in the open....I go very few places....but I do go to the pub twice a week....early doors as I stress in crowds....and it's my sons pub...and I know all the staff and lots of the regulars....they all know I like to sit "away" from other people....this is since Covid....as an ex nurse and having lots of friends (GPs, consultants, nurse managers, ICU sisters, A&E sisters) who have worked through this tit show and have been honest about the situation, my fear of catching it isnt paranoia, it's real life. Anyway...Thursday is my tea out night....so, from a very quiet pub....Happy St Patricks Day.....and I had salt and pepper chicken strips and salt and pepper chips on my "sharing" platter....but they didnt look like Beggys version 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone said about Claire and TikTok on the video she posted earlier it’s part of Claire’s routine and said "not exactly that easy when the routine helps the family also. She does what’s best for her" How does it help the family? From what we’ve seen TikTok has had an negative effect on that family

Reactions: 11
CB96A02E-C655-49E7-A61B-BEC2C18E380F.jpeg

Who you laughing and calling a bellend big man??

pathetic, probably hiding behind his wife as he wrote that as he about 5”8

• Haha
Someone said about Claire and TikTok on the video she posted earlier it’s part of Claire’s routine and said "not exactly that easy when the routine helps the family also. She does what’s best for her" How does it help the family? From what we’ve seen TikTok has had an negative effect on that family
Which means being dismissive of her kids and feeding them crap is part of her routine too!

Reactions: 5
Right.....out in the open....I go very few places....but I do go to the pub twice a week....early doors as I stress in crowds....and it's my sons pub...and I know all the staff and lots of the regulars....they all know I like to sit "away" from other people....this is since Covid....as an ex nurse and having lots of friends (GPs, consultants, nurse managers, ICU sisters, A&E sisters) who have worked through this tit show and have been honest about the situation, my fear of catching it isnt paranoia, it's real life. Anyway...Thursday is my tea out night....so, from a very quiet pub....Happy St Patricks Day.....and I had salt and pepper chicken strips and salt and pepper chips on my "sharing" platter....but they didnt look like Beggys version 🤣🤣
Omg those salt & pepper chips 😍😍😍😍 we had to fakeaway our Chinese coz a real one just isn’t in our budget 🙈 didn’t taste as good but I was proud of it and enjoyed it 😋 just couldn’t make chicken balls or sweet and sour sauce 🤣 so we had Chinese curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and chicken fried rice 😋

View attachment 1132269

Who you laughing and calling a bellend big man??

pathetic, probably hiding behind his wife as he wrote that as he about 5”8
Wow and he has the fuckin cheek to call others a bully!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.