Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think tho if every time a competition came up and it triggers her mental health she would stop them …… unless infact it’s all a show!!

Reactions: 10
You win the internet for today (I’m just catching up in here sorry ) I’m a few pages behind

Reactions: 9
Another pathetic video from the queen as somebody called her yesterday each day she’s getting well obviously you are your making videos because a real mental health suffer couldn’t do as you do……

Medication normally takes weeks to kick in and to feel the benefits.
Yep, and they make you feel worse to start with....I felt absolutely dire....couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, crawling the walls at times....until about 4 weeks after starting, I woke up and finally saw a small glimmer of light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel....I did get worried though....I felt hungry for the first time in nearly a month....and wanted a McChicken burger....I HATE McDonalds

Another pathetic video from the queen as somebody called her yesterday each day she’s getting well obviously you are your making videos because a real mental health suffer couldn’t do as you do……
Well she does sit on a throne of lies

Reactions: 13
She’s back with another video she’s doing amazing well done scarebare You must bottle what’s miraculously made you recover again it’ll help a lot of real suffers out there !

So Monday she was fighting to find herself
Tuesday she’s never been better and won’t give up

I wonder what Wednesday will bring….

Look at the age of who has commented on her latest TT.
ffs

Live now still boring, says she wants to get 85k by Friday didn't she say that last week and the week before lol

Live now still boring, says she wants to get 85k by Friday didn't she say that last week and the week before lol
No doubt skanky is in there Christ she needs to stop mocking mental health !!! All she’s bothered about is numbers fake as F#CK

Reactions: 7
She needs to visit her local hospital psych ward where people are battling with their mental health they can’t get out of bed let alone sit on a live stream it’s terrible I can’t believe what I’m watching

She needs to visit her local hospital psych ward where people are battling with their mental health they can’t get out of bed let alone sit on a live stream it’s terrible I can’t believe what I’m watching
Lying BIATCH she’s making a big mockery of mental health telling people shit yet she’s sat alone on live collecting gifts I’m blocked but I’ve just found how to watch her live now so there you go baseball bat midget you blocked me I’m back

I can’t believe what crap she’s coming out with she’s trying not go to bed singing her head off white teeth filter on today scarebare

She’s lost half a stone lololololololol
Where from off her ear

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.