Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gutted I missed it, Not.Just to say do they still have our posts on their Instagram
It's their only "claim to fame".....named and shamed by Tattle famalam.....my claim to fame is better....I learned to skate with Jane Torville....obviously she was better than me 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My claim to fame
This is true guys
I snogged Ray Winstone when I was 14 as and he was 17
In a night club in London and I told him I was 18

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have no claim to fame lol but I’m going to be nana anytime soon and I have a amazing family and my children are not posted all over my social media ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watch the Blood Pressure Batty, I bet that Live was the most excitement you've had in years.

• Haha
I have no claim to fame lol but I’m going to be nana anytime soon and I have a amazing family and my children are not posted all over my social media ♥
Congratulations....nothing better than grandies....you can hand them back, and laugh when they are inappropriate....its great when your own offspring are trying to discipline their kids and Nanny is laughing 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Awww I missed it in favour of the footie but can imagine the yawn fest. Full of tit & false threats. I'm in my 40's (very late 1s 😂) with a lovely hubby kids & grandkids a really good job & love little trips away. I came to see what beggy & tubby were whinging about & found lovely people with valid opinions I happened to share. Fair enough I have seen threads on here go a bit too far & not my cup of tea so I just dont indulge. But you beggy & baseball...well I have said before no one is making you read HEAR no one has lulled you into thinking this is something you might be interested in & then turned out to be beggy manipulative fuckers who dont give a flying duck about their kids just social media fame. So forgive me for thinking duck YOU & I sincerely hope your kids dont suffer too much in your hands you absolute horrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw I missed it, who’s name did he say he knows? And I have just turned 34 baseball so get your facts straight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arghh I missed it 😩😩😩 catching up though it doesn’t look like I missed much. Just her blaming others, for her kids problems.. yet again.
police very rarely get involved in SM cases unless there’s talks of threats which you mr Hale have done! Speaking on here is no different than WhatsApp. Fb, in the park, etc. It’s just here you can read it.. WHICH YOU DONT HAVE TOO! And I’m my 30s, kids and a husband so wrong again aren’t you. You know where we all live? Of course you do :)

Aw I missed it, who’s name did he say he knows? And I have just turned 34 baseball so get your facts straight 🤣
Pretty sure this “legal team” would absolutely advise against doxxing

Reactions: 6
So would you all say she had many to watch her Live. When Mankey hosted his Live I think he pulled in a lot.His get it all out night.

Reactions: 4
So would you all say she had many to watch her Live. When Mankey hosted his Live I think he pulled in a lot.His get it all out night.
She had around 260 at one point, which is the most she's ever had on an insta live. Must have loved the attention.

Reactions: 7
Ummm excuse me Pandy I’m a 38 year old lady loving life thanks. Been with my husband 20 years and married 5. It’s our anniversary today. Get your facts right kido!!
if I acted like your wife my husband we be so embarrassed.
I see you kept calling out names in the chat to. Saying hi to Mumz and nanny nelly.
what about the rest of us 🙄🤣
He also put someone’s real name in the chat I’m not going to say on here. That’s if he’s got it correct.
Claire I just want to say your live was tit. You made yourself look more of a fool. Basically came live to say social services are involved and it’s our fault 🙄

just saying K
Are we the same person, it’s my anniversary today too and we’ve been together 20 years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another reel on Instagram. Still not changed her bedsheets 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we the same person, it’s my anniversary today too and we’ve been together 20 years 😂😂
Wow - That’s madness. Lol. Happy Anniversary for yesterday. We met young and now grandparents to a 1 year old granddaughter 💜
It seems such a long time when you say 20 years doesn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow - That’s madness. Lol. Happy Anniversary for yesterday. We met young and now grandparents to a 1 year old granddaughter 💜
It seems such a long time when you say 20 years doesn’t it.
Happy Anniversary to you too! Yes 20 years :oops: I could have put him under the patio and been out of prison by now 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.