Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time is she going live and why go live when she says her son is at home with her niw he will hear it and get worried
Honestly.. all her lives where she’s talked about things kids shouldn’t hear about prob hasn’t helped the poor boy :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Andy Pandy, you got an ETA for this narcassistic, gaslighting rant?

Screenshot_20220901_173739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Andy Pandy, you got an ETA for this narcassistic, gaslighting rant?

View attachment 1545995
He's probably got less idea than any of us. It will be when she tells him it will be and not before shivering tit head he is.
I really want to put my tik tok name so he can see if he wants to threaten me but I know it's against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she hasn’t gone live then? 🤣
Probably thought because she put she’s got legal advice we would all tit ourselves 🙄

Reactions: 2
She is live on instagram.
Still being bossy… 🎻 🎻 time isn’t it cocky witch answer then about your husband calling DHB a groomer ???? How’s that make him feel

Your a bloody liar your always reading HEAR own up to your own actions don’t blame others for you own doing !! Narcissist

Reactions: 4
I’m watching it. She is one cocky cow. Who does she think she is. As if you would come on a live and talk about tit when your son has gone into care. Awful woman 🤬

Reactions: 5
Live ended for me so here's my response, as we know Andy Pandy will be sat drooling and scrolling 😉

1. There are no pictures of your children's faces on here. Any photos that happen to have your children in them have faces blurred because - unlike yourselves - we respect their privacy.

2. You say we make up false lies regarding you. We do not. Everything we say is factual. Everything we say is based off of what you've said or posted yourself.

3. The penny has finally dropped that you need to keep your children off of social media and stop ruining their lives. Unfortunately it hasn't dropped enough as you're still talking about all this in front of them. Both Nathan and Jacob walked into the kitchen whilst you were speaking.

4. Your husband was the one that mentioned Nathan going into care, hence why it was spoken about on here.

5. We do not talk about your children in a negative way. We talk about your parenting in a negative way.

6. You're still a narcassistic, abusive, beg. Your husband is still an angry gnome with major small man syndrome. You both continue to fail your children.

7. I got alcohol poisoning from taking a shot every time you said "mmkay" and "so".

Edited to add one more...

8. We do not message you (unlike Mr Baseball bat) because we keep it on tattle as the rules of tattle state. You don't have to read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mumz please seek legal advice as just been said that police said it was ok for Andy to threaten you like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mumz please seek legal advice as just been said that police said it was ok for Andy to threaten you like that
Yeah of course the police said that 😂 biggest bullshitters going. The police's only advice - as we've seen from other people that are spoken about on this website - is to remove yourself from social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mumz I would go to the police. She has just said on live that she went to the police and they said it was fine for Andy to threaten you 🤬 honestly she’s a compulsive LIAR!! The women needs sectioning!
stop lying Scare -social services got involved because your boy ended up in hospital. Stop trying to make out you called them for help.
nathqn hasn’t even been staying with you.
fkr everyone she’s just sent across have a read through these threads.
NO photos of her kids either the liar!!
She’s also said she knows where we all live 🤣🤣😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.