Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title care of me with a bit of tweaking by @Miss_Grotbags

Recap by Everyone here

Where do we start ? MMMkay
More departures than Heathrow
The camel toe always on show
Missed her godsons 1st birthday to go to a car show
Her actions are now noticably affecting the children
One child already got sent to a relatives
Always needs to raise awareness but does it over and over again
Talking about attention seeking jeez!
who takes their phone into an MRI scanner room
maybe now she might learn to cook properly to not irritate her ulcers
You can’t be part of the CAREBARE crew if you don’t spell here like HEAR
She wants to be a mental health advisor
Drops friends faster than Toms prossie drops her knickers
The adults are allowed a party, the kids are not
Planning a big holiday next year (heard the kids on IG)
Planning on moving house next year (heard the lids on IG)
Says she's lost weight but the jury is out on that one
She'll make her come back with the fight song!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up from the old thread. Great title and recap @mumz .

Oh, so Andy Pandy thinks it's ok - like his old buddy Mankey - to threaten a woman over social media.

"Hunt you and your family down" I'm sure the police would be delighted to see that threat of violence alongside the threat of a baseball bat to DHB.

What a lovely human you are, Andy. No wonder your family is going to tit with a narcassistic wife who needs sectioning and an angry little man with pathetic threats.

When things have got so bad that your son (who, by the way, your wife would never allow the umbilical cord to be detached enough for him to get into a "bad crowd") has now been taken into foster care and is having to go to a mental health facility... You really need to take a look at the actions of Claire and the lack of balls from yourself.

You should BOTH be ashamed of yourself for failing that boy.

Guess what? We're going nowhere. Mm'kay.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if his real father is in the picture. They have done such a terrible job maybe he could step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He was never allowed out enough to get in with the wrong crowd.. the poor boy suffered on a live. And instead of ending it, you carried on! You had visitors round. You went away. Things like that can’t be painted over and fixed with a plaster. Family comes before social media. As said above, that is a threat in black and white which police take very seriously. You’d know that though having them on speed dial. This isn’t tattles fault, this isn’t strangers fault, this isn’t a “wrong crowd” fault, it’s down to you both as parents! He needed guidance, help, not shouting at, treated like a child, made to feel belittled.

Reactions: 12
I get we don’t know the full story
If the teen is going into care it might because of bad parenting but it might not be too
If he got in with a bad crowd it might be on the advice of the police for Nathans own safety to get away from the crowd
That might be why they have to move, so they can be safe and together
They can’t just up sticks and move overnight, they have procedures to go through

That doesn’t take away from the fact though that everyone knows about them and where they are and where they visit and clubs and schools and restaurants and holidays etc etc because everything’s been documented by Claire whether through ignorance or design it’s been posted on TT or IG for public display

I get we don’t know the full story
If the teen is going into care it might because of bad parenting but it might not be too
If he got in with a bad crowd it might be on the advice of the police for Nathans own safety to get away from the crowd
That might be why they have to move, so they can be safe and together
They can’t just up sticks and move overnight, they have procedures to go through

That doesn’t take away from the fact though that everyone knows about them and where they are and where they visit and clubs and schools and restaurants and holidays etc etc because everything’s been documented by Claire whether through ignorance or design it’s been posted on TT or IG for public display
It has. Which also won’t have helped with the bad crowd if this is what they’re blaming it on. Gosh knows what that poor boy will have been going through and having it all documented online won’t have helped :(

Reactions: 6
I wonder if his real father is in the picture. They have done such a terrible job maybe he could step in.
I actually thought about that yesterday but didn't post it... I reckon Claire has completely alienated that relationship. We see what she's like with her controlling ways and being unable to maintain good relationships with people. I reckon the exact same happened with his real Dad.

Reactions: 8
WOW - I’m sick of men coming at our @mumz
I hope you are ok. He’s a waste of space. They have obviously been still reading tattle and it’s got to them that we care about Nathan and wished him all the best when we found out. They are just angry as they have fucked up big time. If he got in to the wrong crowd why would he go in to foster care? More like he don’t want to live with them. No wonder she’s taken her socials down.

All good
Got me big girl knickers on
Been to Iceland cos us oldies get a Tuesday discount
I get the frustration
One of the worst things ever is to lose a child even if it’s temporary
What I don’t get is too many intimate details being told and posted
That never ends well, but people get so caught up in their socials I think the lines of what’s acceptable or not get blurred
Everyone, us, influencers, whoever, we all need a reality check sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel really sad about this thread now, that poor kid. Andy stop projecting your failures as a man husband and dad at @mumz . Take responsibility, make the changes needed and sort your fecking wife out. She’s an embarrassment to society and a failure to your kids.

• Heart
Nobody wants to read bad about themselves
But theres nobody forcing them to read here
Remember he has family reading here too
Who remembers that person a few threads back who wanted to tell us about Claire and how she fell out with Andy’s family and why?
That person was worried about reprisals or Andy working out who they were if they posted in here
We didn’t hear from them again and that’s probably a good thing lol
Theres been superstars complain about this place lol
I don’t think they will worry about unknowns
The truth about tattle thing bottom of the main page is a right good read

• Heart
What a disgrace of a pair of parents ! The boy was rarely allowed out past 6 o'clock we all saw that and if he thought a 'wrong crowd' was more appealing than going home to dodge the kitchen while he mum was on a live warming up a microwave meal well who can blame him. I really wish him well I hope he gets the help he needs and his crappy parents take note of the wake up call before it's too late for the other 2 poor souls. And baseball you little short dick prick maybe act like a man when speaking to your butch witch & leave mumz alone you might not have found yourself where you are today. Also get her to change your manky sheets because she made the bed you have both got to lie in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title care of me with a bit of tweaking by @Miss_Grotbags

Recap by Everyone here

Where do we start ? MMMkay
More departures than Heathrow
The camel toe always on show
Missed her godsons 1st birthday to go to a car show
Her actions are now noticably affecting the children
One child already got sent to a relatives
Always needs to raise awareness but does it over and over again
Talking about attention seeking jeez!
who takes their phone into an MRI scanner room
maybe now she might learn to cook properly to not irritate her ulcers
You can’t be part of the CAREBARE crew if you don’t spell here like HEAR
She wants to be a mental health advisor
Drops friends faster than Toms prossie drops her knickers
The adults are allowed a party, the kids are not
Planning a big holiday next year (heard the kids on IG)
Planning on moving house next year (heard the lids on IG)
Says she's lost weight but the jury is out on that one
She'll make her come back with the fight song!
❤@mumz ❤ @Miss_Grotbags

• Heart
Wouldn't look very good to the social services, who are clearly involved that Andy is sending threatening messages .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't look very good to the social services, who are clearly involved that Andy is sending threatening messages .
It explains why the boy is in turmoil. He can bully people in a chat site, what happens behind closed doors. Now I'm even more worried

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.