Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I genuinely hope Nathan is okay, he seems like a nice lad from what I saw on her lives and videos. But bloody hell I feel actually sorry for them all having this witch as their mother. How on earth can she blame tattle, she is mind boggling honestly. I literally knew this was coming when baseball messaged mumz. What a way to deflect off your own shitty parenting than by blaming tattle. We aren’t the ones who belittled Nathan on live, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t let a teenage lad have a shower, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t give him a couple of quid, we aren’t the ones who embarrassed ourselves begging and battling on tik tok for gifts. We aren’t the ones who made him babysit their siblings on their holiday so we could sit on our fat lazy arse. We aren’t the ones showing off scars all over tik tok. We aren’t the ones giving our kids cheap shitty microwave meals or chicken nuggets by the bucket load whilst we are sat eating steaks, chicken breasts and vegetables. So Claire you and your bully of a husband piss off and control your own actions and sort your life out. Oh and change your stinking bedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Morning guys
All good in mumz house thank you, had the best nights sleep in ages as it was nice and cool at last, and ready to face the day
Actually looking forward to this live because all said and done it’s just gonna be full of anger and mmkay’s, and right’s
This would have fizzled out yesterday but her tenacious need to have the last word and to keep relevant , along with her online obsession over “what she loves best” won’t let it rest and give that child the respite he needs right now
She is just opening herself up to a firing squad
All her screenshots were true words full of compassion for a young boy who has lost his way slightly and needs supportive guidance and lots of love
We have never ever said a bad word against him
Here’s to a happy fulfilling future Nathan

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
Thread title care of me with a bit of tweaking by @Miss_Grotbags

Recap by Everyone here

Where do we start ? MMMkay
More departures than Heathrow
The camel toe always on show
Missed her godsons 1st birthday to go to a car show
Her actions are now noticably affecting the children
One child already got sent to a relatives
Always needs to raise awareness but does it over and over again
Talking about attention seeking jeez!
who takes their phone into an MRI scanner room
maybe now she might learn to cook properly to not irritate her ulcers
You can’t be part of the CAREBARE crew if you don’t spell here like HEAR
She wants to be a mental health advisor
Drops friends faster than Toms prossie drops her knickers
The adults are allowed a party, the kids are not
Planning a big holiday next year (heard the kids on IG)
Planning on moving house next year (heard the lids on IG)
Says she's lost weight but the jury is out on that one
She'll make her come back with the fight song!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Debas

VIP Member
Legal advice ? Oh shit here we go again 😂🤣😂 well I'm definitely not packing bags & getting excited about time off work again. Fool me once shame on me & all that & you beggy are definitely the fool in this HEAR scenario 😂🤣😂

Bring on the live though I've got beers in & could do with a giggle. Also mumz I know you were being nice & understanding but I'd say fuckem phone the police & report the bastard you have done nothing illegal he should not be sending threats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up from the old thread. Great title and recap @mumz .

Oh, so Andy Pandy thinks it's ok - like his old buddy Mankey - to threaten a woman over social media.

"Hunt you and your family down" I'm sure the police would be delighted to see that threat of violence alongside the threat of a baseball bat to DHB.

What a lovely human you are, Andy. No wonder your family is going to shit with a narcassistic wife who needs sectioning and an angry little man with pathetic threats.

When things have got so bad that your son (who, by the way, your wife would never allow the umbilical cord to be detached enough for him to get into a "bad crowd") has now been taken into foster care and is having to go to a mental health facility... You really need to take a look at the actions of Claire and the lack of balls from yourself.

You should BOTH be ashamed of yourself for failing that boy.

Guess what? We're going nowhere. Mm'kay.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Piss off as if she’s back and basically blaming it all on tattle. Fuck off claire you greedy narcissistic cameltoe beg 🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
My claim to fame
This is true guys
I snogged Ray Winstone when I was 14 as and he was 17
In a night club in London and I told him I was 18

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Placing bets on how many "mmkay"s we get when she has her little rant.

I'm going for 96.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I am surprised she’s not back already having her say as she so likes to do that
I give her 2 days before we see her live
She thrives on the attention. Even bad attention
This story is already old and todays chip wrapping
She won’t like that
She will want to rehash it and not be a forgotten afterthought
Yes I did just quote myself lol
I called it!! Ner ner
So I got my 5 mims of fame
I wonder if I can stretch it to a nice round 20 mins of me me me me

For the record. I have nothing to hide and never threatened anyone in my life xx

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I’ll say it louder for the people at the back…
TATTLE ARENT TO BALME FOR YOUR PARENTING!
TATTLE ARENT TO BLAME FOR YOUR CHILDS ACTIONS
we don’t control what he does or sees.. YOU DO!!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She will be back. Addiction has her bound to tight.
I am surprised she’s not back already having her say as she so likes to do that
I give her 2 days before we see her live
She thrives on the attention. Even bad attention
This story is already old and todays chip wrapping
She won’t like that
She will want to rehash it and not be a forgotten afterthought

Reactions: 12

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Erm guys… she’s back on insta… and she’s kicking off about tattle … live tonight or tomorrow about it all and has sought legal advice 🥴🤣

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I have no words 😂 mumz have you taken legal advice after Andy threatened you ? X maybe a report to social services about his threats many people choose to put social media before their family’s so sad

NannyNelly

VIP Member
You're right with me Andy ya fat midget....in my 60s....plenty to do thanks....grandies, lovely meals out (like tonight....almost missed ya wifes bullshittery), holidays, days out, friends, family.....and none of it plastered all over SM....I don't need validating by strangers....I validate myself .....cos I'm worth it 😉😉

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Like I've always said those children will be the ones affected by their mother!! All 3 of them! Nathan will be better off in care away from her narc ways and munchousens!!! Stop blaming every man & his dog and look closer to home 👀

Lucy please detach yourselves from grotbags ASAP and do not allow her to be any part of your kids lives she will just drag you down

• Heart