Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her hair this morning on instagram & she’s off to her secret job 🤣 she’s another one who always look’s grimy & a mess

Her hair on her latest video, she looks like she's been electrocuted!
I’ve just literally mentioned her hair too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hair 😂😂😂 it's giving me "Ann Widdecombe straightening her hair on Big Brother" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her secret jobs not a secret
She’s a carer
That’s why she is working Christmas day

As for giving her kids a choice over food, nothing wrong with that but Scare is the mother, do some responsible mothering and keep offering fresh fruit and veg no matter how many days it takes til they try a bit

We all know she’s a big fat liar anyway, yes we know Jacob's autistic but we have also witnessed him eating food thats touching other food and seen him eat a pork chop once, never to be seen again

That chicken in chilli and rice crispies, if that’s what the adults wanted fine, but the little ones can still have the same kind of dinner, just adapt it, give them plain chicken before you stick all the extras on, with potatoes and some veg or salad

I bet they tucked into the sweet potato pie after with a full cup of sugar added to the recipe

Oh and that orange Toblerone you was munching on directly after your dinner Scare… bet your kids had chocolate and crisps after too

They are filled up on sweets, bread and sausage. No wonder they don’t want a nice fresh dinner

It’s not fair they are wearing clothes 5 years over their age range, it’s quite damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.