Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D'ya know.....if someone had called me out for being a bleep my husband would've told me to go sort the fuckers out myself, he certainly wouldn't have sent threatening messages....in fact he actually would've said "for fucks sake, you're big enough and ugly enough, go twit em".....and this my dear mmmmmkay is how to deal with it....I certainly wouldn't have spouted shite all over SM either. We only know what you show us....wanna see my private life? Not a chance....just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the beggy mare but she handled that live well with her lies and deflections
I’m glad Nathan is getting the help he needs
Even happier she’s come to the realisation that her kids need privacy
That tarot person was so boring, she’s got one of those grating voices

I can’t stand the beggy mare but she handled that live well with her lies and deflections
I’m glad Nathan is getting the help he needs
Even happier she’s come to the realisation that her kids need privacy
That tarot person was so boring, she’s got one of those grating voices
The fact it’s taken her this long to realise not to post your most precious gift of children on tiktok and use them for your selfish video likes it’s finally gotten through to her 👏🏻 What we’ve been telling her for ages !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Only caught the last 3/4 mins of the live

but I’ll give you a quote of the day

77620531-A7FD-46D9-98EE-CDA049EEE762.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Two good things have come out of this tonight
Her children won’t be posted on social media and we have never ever posted them here
And she no longer reads here 😆

I caught the last 10 mins
1 word
BORING

Good luck with the removal of tattle 😂😂
Only needs 60 thousand signatures lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys…… she’s not gone to the police
They never told her it was a justifiable thing to say
I know this because when Andy called DHB a groomer
They “ told the police then and got the exact same response”

Only needs 60 thousand signatures lol
Thats just to get it “considered” to be discussed in Parliament

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummm excuse me Pandy I’m a 38 year old lady loving life thanks. Been with my husband 20 years and married 5. It’s our anniversary today. Get your facts right kido!!
if I acted like your wife my husband we be so embarrassed.
I see you kept calling out names in the chat to. Saying hi to Mumz and nanny nelly.
what about the rest of us 🙄🤣
He also put someone’s real name in the chat I’m not going to say on here. That’s if he’s got it correct.
Claire I just want to say your live was tit. You made yourself look more of a fool. Basically came live to say social services are involved and it’s our fault 🙄

just saying K

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ummm excuse me Pandy I’m a 38 year old lady loving life thanks. Been with my husband 20 years and married 5. It’s our anniversary today. Get your facts right kido!!
I see you kept calling out names in the chat to. Saying hi to Mumz and nanny nelly.
He also put someone’s real name in the chat I’m not going to say on here. That’s if he’s got it correct.
Claire I just want to say your live was tit. You made yourself look more of a fool. Basically came live to say social services are involved and it’s our fault 🙄

just saying K
Ah so he thinks he got someone’s name lol doxing is he

Reactions: 5

just saying K
Bless Andy Pandy. He loves to act the big man, doesn't he. Must be trying desperately hard to make up for other departments where he's lacking.

Go buy your wife a muzzle and get on with your painting by numbers, you muggy little prick 😘

• Haha

just saying K
What’s happened with her child is her own fault spend more time on tiktok than knowing what her eldest child was up to & his feelings tattle only highlighted your parenting 👍

That’s a crime then doxing wait for the knock on the door baseball bat 👮‍♂️

Reactions: 5
He sure did. Wrote the name in the chat twice. Then she goes on about how she’s been to the police 🤣

can you imagine phoning the police and saying “hi can you come out please I would like you to look at a message my husband sent to a lady and tell me if it’s K!”! 🙄
The police don’t even come out to people who’s been burgled etc these days. Never mind a texted message.
honestly this lady needs sectioning.
maybe I will give social services a call Claire and let them know the lies you speak and the threats your husband dribbles.
Once again your kids heard everything whilst you were live. Nathan needs you now as he’s going through a lot but you are sitting on a live spitting lies. All this because we wished Nathan well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're right with me Andy ya fat midget....in my 60s....plenty to do thanks....grandies, lovely meals out (like tonight....almost missed ya wifes bullshittery), holidays, days out, friends, family.....and none of it plastered all over SM....I don't need validating by strangers....I validate myself .....cos I'm worth it 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm gutted I missed it, Not.Just to say do they still have our posts on their Instagram. Did he Dox someone? Now that the police would take serious.

We are all different ages with are own opinions Pandy. What I do know is we are one big family and not narcissist beggars!
we are all loved don’t you worry. If you read HeAr you will see we have fun with our partners, kids/grandchildren. We are not lonely in the slightest you idiot.
we came to this thread as your wife was sitting there asking for gifts to win competitions.
Then we notice how she treated her kids and everyone she fell out with etc.
you got angry at DHB called him a groomer and threatened him with a bat. You then messaged our Mumz again with a threat.
What exactly have we done to hurt you?
wished your kids well and said they shouldn’t be on social media?
you seem to have got very wound up since we all wished Nathan well and then your wife even put them well wishes on Instagram. Did you show the police them? I bet the police thought what lovely things we have wrote🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.