Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks the same as all the other kitchens on Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How vain to think we all need to get a notification her kitchen reveal is uploaded.
such a flex she thinks she’s doing there so proud and smug yet the layout looks terrifically flawed. Try cooking at that range the full depth chimney breast, or the sink not centred to the middle of the window, the toaster shoved in the corner with nowhere to actually spread the toast. It’s like she’s tried to fit in every IG cliche - larder units, integrated trays, pendant lights, brass wall lights, Belfast sink, range cooker. No style or practicality.

Can you tell I’m designing my own kitchen 😂

Reactions: 11
How vain to think we all need to get a notification her kitchen reveal is uploaded.
such a flex she thinks she’s doing there so proud and smug yet the layout looks terrifically flawed. Try cooking at that range the full depth chimney breast, or the sink not centred to the middle of the window, the toaster shoved in the corner with nowhere to actually spread the toast. It’s like she’s tried to fit in every IG cliche - larder units, integrated trays, pendant lights, brass wall lights, Belfast sink, range cooker. No style or practicality.

Can you tell I’m designing my own kitchen 😂
The window not being centre would drive me insane!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who’s massively disappointed in the kitchen. I feel like that colour doesn’t go with the style of the house at all. Somehow it all looks too modern! And that colour has been and gone. Needed a light, soft colour.
---
ALSO! Why haven’t they done tiles?! Those painted walls are going to get filthy! Bet she will tile within 6 months!

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who’s massively disappointed in the kitchen. I feel like that colour doesn’t go with the style of the house at all. Somehow it all looks too modern! And that colour has been and gone. Needed a light, soft colour.
---
ALSO! Why haven’t they done tiles?! Those painted walls are going to get filthy! Bet she will tile within 6 months!
totally old hat - would never paint my ‘forever kitchen’ blue in 2023

Reactions: 6