Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on this thread for so long, just got up on everything…
What the hell has she done to her face? She’s aged rapidly (must be all that begging) and her eyes look lop sided, they actually sit diagonal to each other now. I guess that’s the problem with an ugly personality, eventually, it shows through looks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t been on this thread for so long, just got up on everything…
What the hell has she done to her face? She’s aged rapidly (must be all that begging) and her eyes look lop sided, they actually sit diagonal to each other now. I guess that’s the problem with an ugly personality, eventually, it shows through looks too.
That and Botox

Reactions: 4
Ffs I need to give MB a wide berth now as well! Doling out free stuff to instatwats but expecting us plebs to pay their extortionate prices!
ALSO, this witch is being very sneaky with her ADs again today! The reel for the light not marked as an AD, just the affiliate link in her stories 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find her house really dark with very little natural light coming in? Also, why would you not open your kitchen out onto a beautiful garden? During the summer, would you not like it to flow from the kitchen to the garden?

Reactions: 10
Sneaky bastard 😡 clicked on it because I love gardens/gardening and was genuinely curious to see what she’s done only to be taken to a bleeping AD for the poxy clothing! Sneaky bleeping bastard!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest not a clue how much rosemary oil costs but it can’t be that much, how desperate to be on the beg for a freebie!

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest not a clue how much rosemary oil costs but it can’t be that much, how desperate to be on the beg for a freebie!
You can get them cheap enough I haven’t seen any that’s more than £20 so literal pennies to her

Reactions: 3
I thought how puffy her whole face looked!
Also, as a side note, I see she’s now branching out into garden influencing 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11