Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she isn’t influential/inspirational enough to convince anyone to give her any freebies. I bet she tried really hard too 😆

I think it’s nice enough but very insta-try hard unsurprisingly. She really has no creativity or ideas of her own, that kitchen is just an amalgamation of the various devol-style shots you see all over Instagram, down to the oil painting next to the coffee machine and the little (also ripped off from Devol) fluted lampshades that are too small for hanging over that island. Also dark cabinets are really dated now and the stainless steel range looks incongruous with all the brass fittings.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. She was begging for so long I find it brilliant that no one gave in to her . They have plenty of money .
Probably why it’s taken so long. She’d been trying since she moved in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like the stone worktops but agree on the navy colour - but passé now. It looks pretty much exactly as I’d imagine it, total Insta cliché

Reactions: 4
I was trying to work out where the fridge/freezer is….is it right over the other side where the wall lights are? Doesn’t she know you’re supposed to have a triangle between the fridge, hob and a sink? 😂

Reactions: 3
I love the house, I think it has a really family home feel but just not sure about how she’s styled it.

The kitchen could be such a great use of space but again feel it’s been designed on a budget and seems to lack the wow factor. The dark units seems to be a bit dated now. Everyone who has done the dark has ended up changing it. I guess it’s an easy fix for painted units.

Reactions: 1
Agree it is a gorgeous house, it needs a luxe country kitchen vibe, creams and marble and chrome etc….something that will last for 20 years, not 5

Reactions: 7
Her life looks as dull as dishwater. She doesn’t seem to have any friends, not even school mum friends. She just seems to care about her hair, her outfits and cleaning the house…oh and buying loads of chopping boards. She doesn’t looks like she’s much of a cook so I’m not getting why the huge cooker…seems to be bought for the aesthetics. She just lives in a show home, not a family home

Reactions: 11
Glad it’s not just me, really don’t like the kitchen. Layout just doesn’t flow & it looks like a design it yourself space rather than a kitchen designer led scheme which would look more continuous. (Doing ours at the moment and they are so clever with how they look at spaces, symmetry and flow.)
The sink and window should have been centred. You can tell the table seating area is the old garage from the shape of the room. Also it doesn’t seem to open up anywhere - for a kitchen that size, you would normally have large french windows or an opening to the garden with bifolds or a patio as a focal point. The doors and windows they have there are a bit small. Makes me think the nice long garden in a lot of her pics is at the front of the house by the old garage hence not wanting to open this up too much in order to maintain privacy.

Reactions: 2