Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole house looks to be gifted or an ad
Can honestly say hand on heart I would rather have my home anyday over any of these influencers homes
As least I can say I worked hard for my house looking the way it does and it looks amazing our home after all the time and money we have thrown at it!
How are they not embarrassed the freeloaders all of them

Reactions: 9
How fkn cheeky asking for recommendations on a post that’s an ad! How do people not see this!
Imagine 20 years ago telling someone that in the future people will get paid to post pictures of their distinctly average bathrooms whilst they ask for tv recommendations!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the bedroom is boring and so bland. Nothing inspiring about it at all

Reactions: 5
I've just seen her post about being sterilised. I didn't even know that women could be sterilised!

Reactions: 1
Her house reno is the most boring I’ve ever seen
Because there all doing the same shite. Becoming “influencers” buying bigger homes renovating them whilst being unable to afford to do so, then litrally obviously begging for idiots to gift them the tit to kit it all out and all there colour pallets are the same

• Heart
Reactions: 7