Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if being an “influencer” on insta will dry up soon it all seems to be about tik tok at the minute, that’s where the money is

Reactions: 8
I hope they are not planning on painting those kitchen cabinets themselves? Why on earth have they had it fitted unfinished??? They would have got a much better finish if they had them sprayed before instillation.

Reactions: 6
I hope they are not planning on painting those kitchen cabinets themselves? Why on earth have they had it fitted unfinished??? They would have got a much better finish if they had them sprayed before instillation.
Don’t worry she’s probably got a company doing it for her #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pics for those of us who are blocked
Here you go…
---
I’m quite baffled that given work started on this kitchen, like three months ago, that she still hasn’t decided on cabinet colours and worktops?!
She’s had loads of time to think about it.
---
Looks like it… how have they not already decided?!

Attachments

Here you go…
---
I’m quite baffled that given work started on this kitchen, like three months ago, that she still hasn’t decided on cabinet colours and worktops?!
---

It’s really bland and boring
As per with cara what an anti climax again!
So repetitive
So boring
So bland
So predictable

It’s really bland and boring
As per with cara what an anti climax again!
So repetitive
So boring
So bland
So predictable
Exactly right a complete anti climax. All that talk of THE kitchen. How boring and predictable. She is so average at everything but believes something else. Bit like with her hair.

Exactly right a complete anti climax. All that talk of THE kitchen. How boring and predictable. She is so average at everything but believes something else. Bit like with her hair.
Never understood the whole hair thing with her
It’s just blonde lank hair that she curls like all the other insta wankers with there gifted airwraps
Again BORING

Reactions: 4
Here you go…
---
---

Of course..just like every other kitchen on bloody instagram. BORING!!!!

Reactions: 3
Here you go…
---
---

I think it’s because she’s been hanging on for companies to step forward offering freebies and perhaps they haven’t been as forthcoming as expected so she’s gone ahead and had it fitted and is now playing the whole ‘oh I just can’t decide on the colour or the worktop’ bullshit.

So fucked off that Harvey Nichols have “gifted” this useless freeloader a Mother’s Day hamper 😡 Literally every other mother I have ever met is more deserving.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed, she’s the laziest “influencer” - just uploads aff links and stories inane nonsense. She constantly seems bored as duck with it all but can’t give up the aff life. Then gets gifted a massive hamper. Why?!? She’s contributed absolutely zero to the Insta community to deserve it

Reactions: 10
They’re all just a bunch of bleeping grifters! How the hell has she earned that hamper? Does she regularly shop at Harvey nicks? Does she have a contract in place with them? The only time I’ve ever seen her mention them is when they’ve sent her other free gifts! 😡

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed too after the Harvey Nichols ad
She doesn’t deserve that hamper
The more we all unfollow the less gifted stuff they will get

Reactions: 8
slow thread because she is just such a boring account but why does she always look for photos of models to link clothes with who have similar hair as she has....talk about vain and egoistical !! She doesn't half love herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10