Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course! This is why she hasn’t already shared where they’ve ordered their kitchen from! Gonna be a massive AD!!
And why it took so long to ‘decide’
She was putting the feelers out of what she wanted and was waiting for someone to take the bait
Well played Cara with the tit hair ,well played

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It is so utterly tedious how she is milking the run up to the “grand reveal”. It’s just going to be as generic, dull and dated as the rest of her interiors, I am not sure who she thinks is desperate to see it.

Reactions: 7
It is so utterly tedious how she is milking the run up to the “grand reveal”. It’s just going to be as generic, dull and dated as the rest of her interiors, I am not sure who she thinks is desperate to see it.
Innit!
They all do it
Like we sat here waiting with baited breath not living our lives waiting for a boring kitchen reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t even get me started on the pot tap. Because life is too short to walk to the tap to put water on your spuds

• Haha
If she’s had a kitchen gifted I’m unfollowing. Cost of living crisis going on and someone as financially comfortable as that family being gifted a kitchen takes the absolute piss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s shared where the kitchen is coming from before I think? It was a story saying she’d taken inspiration from an IG friend and ordered from these guys. I did wonder at the time if she was sharing to highlight to them she had a following and would appreciate a discount…🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s shared where the kitchen is coming from before I think? It was a story saying she’d taken inspiration from an IG friend and ordered from these guys. I did wonder at the time if she was sharing to highlight to them she had a following and would appreciate a discount…🥴
If its not gifted they must be loaded. She's looking at a £15-£25k kitchen from them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her house two houses ago was lovely and homely but this one she’s turning into a grey box when grey isn’t even in fashion anymore. I wonder if it’s because she’s going away from what her actual taste is and what she can get discounted/ free. Like she wouldn’t have been offered so much years ago when she was first building her account so it would be what she actually likes and would spend her own money on.

Her house two houses ago was lovely and homely but this one she’s turning into a grey box when grey isn’t even in fashion anymore. I wonder if it’s because she’s going away from what her actual taste is and what she can get discounted/ free. Like she wouldn’t have been offered so much years ago when she was first building her account so it would be what she actually likes and would spend her own money on.
Spot on. And her current house is so two trends ago. And that’s fine if that was her true taste but all it is really is a mash up of Pinterest, other Insta home accounts and whatever is going for free.

Reactions: 11
I’m finding the whole begging culture more and more difficult to stomach, you wouldn’t ordinarily find these women on the street with a cap in hand yet under the disguise of Instagram it seems ok to beg for items of clothing/flooring/kitchens 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Honestly there is nothing worse than being lazy, work shy, greedy, a user with no work ethic or pride, just out for what they can get. In the workplace, I have someone with traits like this- okay slightly different from being a beggy influencer but honestly, so similar in so many ways. It’s take take take without doing any real work and she might feel she’s got one up but the real damage is to your reputation.

People like her should be banned from renovating houses. On her most recent bathroom reel I can’t help but feel that although it obviously needed modernising, she’s stripped every ounce of character and the new bathroom is totally out of sync with the property.

Reactions: 6
People like her should be banned from renovating houses. On her most recent bathroom reel I can’t help but feel that although it obviously needed modernising, she’s stripped every ounce of character and the new bathroom is totally out of sync with the property.
And she never marked it as an AD! She has previously but now a bit of time has passed she just passes it off as her own 🙄 I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do this!

Reactions: 3
And she never marked it as an AD! She has previously but now a bit of time has passed she just passes it off as her own 🙄 I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do this!
As much as they are loving getting things gifted etc they are defo embarrassed hence why none of them can mark an AD properly

Reactions: 6