Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate what she’s doing to that house, it could be so nice but no, she’s ruining it with her vulgar taste in decor.

Reactions: 5
The endless links. I just wish she’d say where things were from when people ask rather than doing a link. This really fk’s me off.

Reactions: 8
The endless links. I just wish she’d say where things were from when people ask rather than doing a link. This really fk’s me off.
But she wouldn’t make any money out of the sheep clicking on the aff links if she did that!

• Haha
There she goes again with the beam hack and no credit to the original poster
Did you notice she’s limited comments on that reel?

Made me wonder if she’s been reading here….

Yes Cara!! It’s not your hack!!!

I hate what she’s doing to that house, it could be so nice but no, she’s ruining it with her vulgar taste in decor.
Hard agree!! The only room I like is the lounge.
The ‘reading room’ with the horrid burgundy built in shelving unit is atrocious.
Nothing flows, and the bathroom with the mix of modern and traditional DOES NOT WORK!!

Another thing that’s gonna bother me… she’s going for gold taps/door knobs in the kitchen, where the bathroom has silver…
Might be just me, and my perfectionist tendencies… But I like a bit of cohesion with these accessories…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh god she just makes me cringe so much in her reels, I just can’t watch she is so so cringe

Oh God, Fearne Cotton shared Cara’s story.
Yes so high brow our Cara, reading.

Or is this another book to decorate her shelf?
Anyone remembers when she went to charity shop for books to fill up her empty shelves.

Anyway that will be more followers for Cara and huge ego boost too.

Reactions: 1
The bedroom is very Mrs Hinch circa 2018 isn’t it? So much grey, which is looking very dated these days.

Reactions: 3
She has such dull, safe tastes. All for the gram no doubt

Reactions: 2
She has such dull, safe tastes. All for the gram no doubt
I’d hate anyone seeing my private space, especially the bedrooms I share with my husband. But yes like you say all for the Gram unsurprisingly followed by links. So sad!

Reactions: 3