Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew that their scamming would eventually catch up with them…having to now sell their home…boo hoo! 🤣 I saw what this all was from the start and would not have been surprised if Old Tom had been in on it too. Of course, anything you shared on most social media platforms condemning them for their greed was met with, “oh don’t be so heartless” or “you’re just jealous” the usual tripe people trot out. Twitter was full of it, people brown-nosing this avaricious family. Funny how people have slunk back into the shadows now that life has gone tits up for them! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so where in the house did Captain Tom reside, It deffo doesn't look like it was comfortable for an elderly person and their needs

Reactions: 4
I knew that their scamming would eventually catch up with them…having to now sell their home…boo hoo! 🤣 I saw what this all was from the start and would not have been surprised if Old Tom had been in on it too. Of course, anything you shared on most social media platforms condemning them for their greed was met with, “oh don’t be so heartless” or “you’re just jealous” the usual tripe people trot out. Twitter was full of it, people brown-nosing this avaricious family. Funny how people have slunk back into the shadows now that life has gone tits up for them! 🤣🤣
Indeed, I recall a conversation on Twitter between me and one of the sycophant guys.
I looked the conversation up a while back and surprise surprise… he’d deleted all his contributions to the conversation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so where in the house did Captain Tom reside, It deffo doesn't look like it was comfortable for an elderly person and their needs
Apparently he was gallivanting all over the place well into his 90s until he fell over and broke his hip and ribs while unloading the dishwasher. That's one hell of a fall. I reckon he must have been in hospital for quite some time and then they turned that ugly living room with the army jacket chair into a bedroom/lounge for him.

The story about him secretly ordering a treadmill is complete bollocks. They just came home and found the box with delivery note in their drive way. The drive is about 100m long with electric gates, I know Yodel just yeet stuff over the gate but they'd struggle with that treadmill. Hannah blethers on about it here https://archive.ph/SLyQr

The brochure for the house on the Right Move advert is unintentionally funny. Of course it mentions "my father Captain Tom" but even more amusing Hannah says that the village offers everything including a kebab shop. Like Hannah has ever had a dirty donner. There is also a discreet pond. Not that discreet it's bloody massive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently he was gallivanting all over the place well into his 90s until he fell over and broke his hip and ribs while unloading the dishwasher. That's one hell of a fall. I reckon he must have been in hospital for quite some time and then they turned that ugly living room with the army jacket chair into a bedroom/lounge for him.

The story about him secretly ordering a treadmill is complete bollocks. They just came home and found the box with delivery note in their drive way. The drive is about 100m long with electric gates, I know Yodel just yeet stuff over the gate but they'd struggle with that treadmill. Hannah blethers on about it here https://archive.ph/SLyQr

The brochure for the house on the Right Move advert is unintentionally funny. Of course it mentions "my father Captain Tom" but even more amusing Hannah says that the village offers everything including a kebab shop. Like Hannah has ever had a dirty donner. There is also a discreet pond. Not that discreet it's bloody massive
Marston Kebabs - lush! We get our dirty donners in there. Happily I’ve never seen the grifters in there tho 😂. Everyone here hates them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Marston Kebabs - lush! We get our dirty donners in there. Happily I’ve never seen the grifters in there tho 😂. Everyone here hates them.
You seen the lovely birthday postbox topper for him. Had about 4 comments on the FB post, one saying about CT being a scammer ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has that been the general consensus from day 1 of his walk or only since Hannah has behaved as she has?

Reactions: 4
Since Hannah showed her true colours. I live in the next village but pop to the Co-op etc in Marston regularly. Feel that there was pride here initially (not much happens here usually) but then since the Barbados trip which basically finished “her father” off and then they got greedier and greedier the tide really has turned.

Reactions: 17
Since Hannah showed her true colours. I live in the next village but pop to the Co-op etc in Marston regularly. Feel that there was pride here initially (not much happens here usually) but then since the Barbados trip which basically finished “her father” off and then they got greedier and greedier the tide really has turned.
The hospital fiasco was my straw when we weren't allowed in the same bloody hospital, opposite ward, to see our dying relative yet they were in and out, like (and I quote from a nurse friend) a bloody circus.

Will never not be angry by that. Nor the BS response from PALS who fobbed us off and said people were emailing to thank the hosp for his care 🫠. In hindsight I should've stormed the ward lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The hospital fiasco was my straw when we weren't allowed in the same bloody hospital, opposite ward, to see our dying relative yet they were in and out, like (and I quote from a nurse friend) a bloody circus.

Will never not be angry by that. Nor the BS response from PALS who fobbed us off and said people were emailing to thank the hosp for his care 🫠. In hindsight I should've stormed the ward lol
So sorry to hear this - this is another reason why we don’t like them. Disgusting behaviour yet again from them. Sorry again for your loss and the way things happened x
---
His 100 lap achievement wasn't remarkable
Exactly- other people around the country were doing similar things (if not better). TBH the whole thing passed me by when it was going on. Sound like I’ve a heart of stone but I just thought…yeah and?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

With hindsight I think many of us would have stood up to the hospitals and gone to be with our loved ones at the end but we were following the rules.
You have anger, I have guilt that will never leave me.
Hannah and her family have no idea. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So sorry to hear this - this is another reason why we don’t like them. Disgusting behaviour yet again from them. Sorry again for your loss and the way things happened x
---

Exactly- other people around the country were doing similar things (if not better). TBH the whole thing passed me by when it was going on. Sound like I’ve a heart of stone but I just thought…yeah and?!
The funeral was a joke aswell! Roads closed Inc bypass, TV crews, flypast. Crock O Shite lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15