Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family have attended a charity event for Toni and Guy Foundation...

View attachment 2984507
View attachment 2984508
View attachment 2984509
When Hannah's father, Sir Captain Tom Moore was alive, there was nothing he loved more than going to Toni and Guy to have his patriotic hair styled by the "style director". Indeed when he was doing his walk against covid, his 1st thought was I do hope our Han and her shitter toryboy son get to go to bleeping hairdresser charity event. Captain Tom hoped that Hx could pick up new grifting tips,

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Reactions: 13
Have they sold their house yet?
I doubt it.
I believe you have to do a dissertation on why you wish to purchase their house, show bank statements from the past 10 years and provide them with your family tree pedigree going back 5 generations before you’re even allowed to book an appointment to view! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yet she's still swanning round like they're not grifting scum. Hoping will all brush under the carpet I suspect
That picture of Cap'n Tom is making me laugh. Why is he making a surprised/engrossed face while reading his own book. Is he reading the chapter Hannah wrote about how super amazing she is and that she used to work for Swatch or whatever bollocks she claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 7
There's some justice in that she's selling her home. I wonder if that's to fund legal fees or because all the neighbours dislike her? Or both?
Probably because it's too big for just two of them when the kids are at uni

Reactions: 2
There's some justice in that she's selling her home. I wonder if that's to fund legal fees or because all the neighbours dislike her? Or both?
I would have said she feels humiliated and embarrassed and wants to move away and live a quiet life somewhere no one knows her. However seeing her posing at that party, I wonder if she knows what embarrassment is.

Probably because it's too big for just two of them when the kids are at uni
Probably because she hasn't got anymore elderly relatives to make do laps of the grounds for the grift.
COME ON AUNT MABEL, bleeping PICK UP THE PACE, WE NEED TO INSPIRE THE NATION

• Haha
I'd say the neighbours have champagne on ice waiting for them to be gone.

Building that awful spa thing, then all the noise and hassle all over again of it being demolished and removed - when it should never have been built in the first place. She was rude to people who complained about noise as well when it was being built, if I remember correctly.

Totally obnoxious creatures.

Reactions: 14
- The charity will close at the end of the investigation (could be another 5 years)
- The charity has ceased taking donations

What's it doing in the meantime? Just paying Hannah and her husband's salaries?

• Angry
- The charity will close at the end of the investigation (could be another 5 years)
- The charity has ceased taking donations

What's it doing in the meantime? Just paying Hannah and her husband's salaries?
I bloody hope not!

Reactions: 3
Its a shame really 😕 I thought he was doing good during the hell that was covid! Boy were we made to look like fools! What a con it was! I think there is a lot more to come out about this and the grafting fraudulent Hannah! Piers Morgan knew what the grafters were like! She is a disgrace!