Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a joke here somewhere about looking like the back end of a lorry but I can't quite get there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah coming up beside you from the outside lane, waving like she’s at Wimbledon
Her Royal Hannahness would surely be bombing down the hard shoulder in a chauffeur driven limo surrounded by a calvacade of police and armed Chelsea pensioners.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There were lots of rainbows for the NHS as I recall during lockdown. The pride flag now has extra bits to include the Trans and Intersex and a Black and Brown stripe to represent people of colour

Reactions: 1
There were lots of rainbows for the NHS as I recall during lockdown. The pride flag now has extra bits to include the Trans and Intersex and a Black and Brown stripe to represent people of colour
Am all for inclusion but it's got like adding all the extra letters to LGBT. At some point it just becomes rather silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am all for inclusion but it's got like adding all the extra letters to LGBT. At some point it just becomes rather silly.
Agree, I don't see why adding black and brown stripes is necessary. Racism is separate from LGBT issues. I preferred the old Pride flag.

Reactions: 6
I thought there was some pushback from some areas of the LGBT+ community about the use of the same colours as pride at the time as they ended up everywhere when they had previously been a handy signal to people about a pub being a safe place to be open about your sexuality etc

Reactions: 1