Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she film that on the former site of the Captain Tom Memorial Spa Complex?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she think she is the Queen?
Is that her uplifting Easter speech? 😆
Still had to crowbar “my father” in there. 🙄
Hannah, give it up now - no one is interested.

Reactions: 12
Why is she plugging this like it's a new project? We were laughing at the obvs fake 'Gift of Kindness' stories on the last thread months ago. Is the pilchards story still up...
It is, yeah 🤭
I'm assuming it's because the brand is less tarnished by the Captain Tom Foundation PR disaster so it's the last thing left to push and market

Reactions: 4
Why is she plugging this like it's a new project? We were laughing at the obvs fake 'Gift of Kindness' stories on the last thread months ago. Is the pilchards story still up...
There's a load of new ones. I'm especially inspired by a young man called Jesse who has found a new job working with his old teacher and now they are running a business together and Jesse feels higher than he has ever been. Sounds very exciting. Also the shout out from a fella called Kendall who is thanking his siblings for the way they have dealt with the family business together

Oh and this pisstake I submitted last year

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a load of new ones. I'm especially inspired by a young man called Jesse who has found a new job working with his old teacher and now they are running a business together and Jesse feels higher than he has ever been. Sounds very exciting. Also the shout out from a fella called Kendall who is thanking his siblings for the way they have dealt with the family business together

Oh and this pisstake I submitted last year
Omg...I'm dead again laughing. Comedy gold. Wonder has Hannah read and believed them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Breaking Bad one is hilarious also Bob or Bill doing his elephant impressions. Kanker the scratchy cat was funny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hannah missed the R in her first hashtag. I'm sure some kind soul will correct her mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been watching a few clips of Hannah‘s interview she did with Pierce Morgan. She was totally lost for words and not equipped to be interviewed in that manner by a broadcaster like Pierce Morgan.
Hannah was 100% the PR machine behind sir captain Tom Moore
He was definitely the families cash Cow for their own financial gain and businesses

Reactions: 7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 adios you total grifter
"And such is the family’s jumpiness after their public embarrassment they are insisting viewers provide ID, proof of wealth and sign NDAs before visiting the property."

Behave 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Coming to a town near you …wonder where she’s moving to. Barbados. For old times sake perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they couldn't cope with the stares and glares from the neighbours. Moving because they are embarrassed.

Reactions: 7