Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't even do proper laps of his garden, he was just walking back and forth in a line. Now, I'm not suggesting anyone digs him up, straps his corpse into an electric wheelchair and forces it to complete the promised 100 laps, but it would go some way to restore people's faith in the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He didn't even do proper laps of his garden, he was just walking back and forth in a line. Now, I'm not suggesting anyone digs him up, straps his corpse into an electric wheelchair and forces it to complete the promised 100 laps, but it would go some way to restore people's faith in the whole thing.
Well his funeral was at the local crem....

So I'm of the assumption he's dust?

Reactions: 4
Hoover him up and push the Dyson around in proper laps

I am joking the family of course have a Miele not a Dyson.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve said it before and I shall say it again, Captain Tom was such a “gentleman” slating and blaming his first wife (who was not there to defend herself) because the failure of their marriage couldn’t be part his fault could it? Oh no, poor Tom had a sexless marriage and told the world and they all lapped it up. Gentleman my arse! 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am dead 💀💀💀

I want to see this. Let's make it happen.
Why not make it a festival? Michael Ball could duet with the reanimated corpse of Dame Vera Lynn (Is she dead?) and sing white cliffs of Dover on a loop while Hannah pushes the Miele along. Her revolting whipped husband could serve Captain Tom gin (£20 a shot) to the festival goers, with all monies going to the Captain Tom foundation Hannah's offshore bank account.
Her young tory kiddos could run the DJ booth in the evening with the crowd wearing Captain Tom masks and bouncing along to some Robson and Jerome classics and a Jive Bunny CD.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tom could appear on a cloud over the cliffs with a gold encrusted walking frame.
---
As a hologram of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When it comes to the film, if Hannah is an executive producer you know Captain Tom’s wartime experience will be played out like this:
IMG_7088.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder if his first sexless marriage will feature?
🙄
If it does, it will portray him as a victim as he surreptitiously takes himself off to the toilet with the Littlewood's catalogue ladies lingerie section under his arm…

I’m going to hell! 😬😮😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If it does, it will portray him as a victim as he surreptitiously takes himself off to the toilet with the Littlewood's catalogue ladies lingerie section under his arm…

I’m going to hell! 😬😮😳😆
Me too.
That’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 5

I’m going to hell! 😬😮😳😆
Why are you not directing? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah is on GBnews talking about the biopic being made about her Father, who is Captain Sir Tom Moore, in case you weren't aware 😒.
Grrrrr, who is going to watch that? Why not about any of the others who did a lot more, but didn't have a money-grabbing daughter to merch them!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For the most part until the last few months, he had a really boring life stuck in middle england. I can't believe there would be much material to make a decent film out of it, and that's taking out of the equation his smug family

Reactions: 19
For the most part until the last few months, he had a really boring life stuck in middle england. I can't believe there would be much material to make a decent film out of it, and that's taking out of the equation his smug family
Yep, sounds like the worst movie ever.

From what I've read, his war service doesn't even sound that interesting. No doubt the producers will hype it up, make up some tragedy that Captain Tom experienced in the war, he will have traumatic flashbacks to the war and visions of his 2nd wife cheering him on while he struggles to complete his laps around the garden.

Anyway I have doubts that this movie will even happen, the brand is so tarnished. Unless it shows how the grubby family exploited him, now I'd pay to see that movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyway I have doubts that this movie will even happen, the brand is so tarnished. Unless it shows how the grubby family exploited him, now I'd pay to see that movie.
yep- I think this. Unless it turns into some sort of documentary exposing the charity and his scamming daughter! I’d watch that 😂

Reactions: 10
Hannah appears on screen with a big picture of Tom beimg knighted by the Queen 🤢🤢🤢🤢, she has absolutely no shame!!

I wanted the presenter to ask about the CC investigation. I have an irrational hatred of this woman, she used her father )who quite frankly sounded like a horrid man for the way he treated & then spoke about his 1st wife) and then misused the money.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They were talking about this film idea three years ago and nothing came of it, it definitely won't materialise now that even those who were initially interested couldn't care less.

If it happens I want to see a scene where his first wife tells him she has a headache and then he sneaks into the bathroom to angrily knock one out over a photograph of Vera Lynn.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.