Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the charity investigation still happening? I know they take ages but it's been a really long time and total radio silence on the matter.

Reactions: 9
It's been less than 12 months since it was announced, I suspect they keep quiet on purpose so they don't tip their hand and allow the suspected parties to try and wriggle out of any punishment.

Reactions: 7
Hannah's husband is just as bad as his wife with his name dropping 🤭

This is SO CREEPY and so bleeping weird

So was Captain Tom also capable of immaculate conception. Did he, Colin also spring from his loins - if so him and Hannah's marriage is incest.
What about the 3 other parents his and her mum that are also part of their family. Since when do you only reference your origin from one parent - oh when you have made them into a brand!

I imagine they send out Xmas Cards from the Captain Tom family too with annual newsletter!!

Reactions: 15
These people need to be isolated and studied and then we can determine what genes or molecules they have that give them such massive brass necks. I have just cringed so hard that my pelvis has just shot out of my mouth! It's mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she's fuming she wasn't invited the the Abbey to witness the Coronation. Because, you know, it's what her father Captain Sir Tom would have wanted. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she's fuming she wasn't invited the the Abbey to witness the Coronation. Because, you know, it's what her father Captain Sir Tom would have wanted. 🤭
I wonder if she would have been if not for her dodgy charity getting investigated? For a while she was at all the high profile stuff during the height of Covid times.

I still can't get over the fact that Captain Tom got that huge funeral and that it was broadcast. Absolute insanity!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she would have been if not for her dodgy charity getting investigated? For a while she was at all the high profile stuff during the height of Covid times.

I still can't get over the fact that Captain Tom got that huge funeral and that it was broadcast. Absolute insanity!
This just brought that horrifying Wimbledon moment back to me when she stood up and waved at everyone :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else start to go into a full body cringe every time this thread gets a new post, in anticipation of another thirsty post from Hannah (SHE'S SIR CAPTAIN TOM'S DAUGHTER YOU KNOW)?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.