Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it was made and came out just as the charity commission came out saying she was a wrongun. It'll be interesting to see how the project moves, especially with the writer's strike in the US stopping work there. Maybe this is just a speculative distraction or they think they can bash it out quick and cheap with some ex-Eastenders alumni.

Reactions: 8
Or it was made and came out just as the charity commission came out saying she was a wrongun. It'll be interesting to see how the project moves, especially with the writer's strike in the US stopping work there. Maybe this is just a speculative distraction or they think they can bash it out quick and cheap with some ex-Eastenders alumni.
Oh that would be brilliant! Big headlines everywhere about her and her carry on. While she tries to smarm her way through, talking about the movie.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get where there would be any interest for this. Even people who “liked” Tom at the time would have moved on by now. And who wants to actively remember the tit show that was covid anyway.

Reactions: 21
I just don’t get where there would be any interest for this. Even people who “liked” Tom at the time would have moved on by now. And who wants to actively remember the tit show that was covid anyway.
They should make it, but properly take the piss. E.g. it starts with Captain Tom walking around the garden, then the camera pans around the house to show his daughter making banana bread, whipped coffee and feta pasta in the kitchen, her husband watching Tiger King in the living room and their two ugly Tory children doing a Zoom quiz in their bedrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm imagining the poster of Tropic thunder (look it up I can't load the link)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Danny Dyer?

"Oi Hannah! I can't walk anymore.Let me put me plates up you slaag."
Ok I'm not gonna lie, but I would torrent the tit out of the film if this comes to pass :ROFLMAO:

Maybe the ghost of Barbara Windsor could play Hannah?

• Haha
Are there any supporters of Captain Tom on Tattle who still think the whole thing is a lovely heroic story and that his praise was all deserved? I'd be interested to hear their perspective?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are there any supporters of Captain Tom on Tattle who still think the whole thing is a lovely heroic story and that his praise was all deserved? I'd be interested to hear their perspective?
They're not online - they're reading The Sun in their white van or walking around with tshirts off, chest on display because the sun is out. Vaping in the school playground whilst hoping the false eyelashes aren't wonky.
Even now he's a legend, that Tom tattoo woz worth it

(How very snobby of me🤭).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like a cult. Walk Tom. Walk. You must walk. WALK! WALK!

The dogs are wearing those hats so they won't be recognised when they escape and can be free of Hannah. As soon as one of those dogs gets ill she's gonna make it walk off its vets bill doing laps. #sponsorcaptaintomsdog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Small update on the investigation...

And a spokesman said this week: "Our inquiry into the Captain Tom Foundation is ongoing. We don’t offer updates or comment on ongoing inquiries, to avoid prejudicing their outcome, nor can we speculate on timescales.
It is our usual process to publish a report on conclusion of an inquiry to detail our findings and conclusions, and any action taken."

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.