Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet she's fuming she wasn't invited the the Abbey to witness the Coronation. Because, you know, it's what her father Captain Sir Tom would have wanted. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I haven’t commented on these posts in forever but I am loving all this coverage over the last day or so. Knew she was a grifter from the moment I saw they had flown to the Caribbean. I can’t wait to see what she does neck, she has more front than Brighton so I bet she doesn’t quietly disappear.
same here ..dip in and out but today i had to back on ... I'm loving the house of cards falling down around her!
Thanks to tattle i realised that there were plenty out there who felt exactly the same as me and could see through this charade from the start. At the time i was made to feel like i was nasty cow as i couldnt get excited about a 100 year old man being quite clearly exploited by his pushy daughter for her own gain..feel quite vindicated now!

oldjamfan

VIP Member
I know we haven’t used thread titles yet but just in case, here’s my suggestion.

Captain Sir Tom Moore & Hannah Ingram-Moore #6 - Built a spa by exploiting her pa
Ha ha - I did like that one from yesterday too “He walked so she could float”…

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
The media are camped outside her home this morning. Apparently neighbours are “furious”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RJF

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I cackled at the cushion.

Do you think it hovers across the room like something from The Exorcist when his ghost wants to sit somewhere else?

• Haha
  • Sick

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
As well as taking her father on a freebie a trip to Barbados in the pandemic that ultimately killed him
because he got Covid, she then used his name as a marketing tool to make money for herself. What a lovely woman she is. She also thought she wouldn’t get found out. I might send Michael Ball a tweet and see if he’s still in touch with the family.

• Sad

Ennui

VIP Member
This could make a great parlour game:

@Melb Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to zig a zig aaah.
Please donate to my Zig a Zig aaah for Kindness campaign here:

@Adele, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to say Hello.
Please donate to my Say Hello for Kindness campaign here:

@JeffreyDahmer, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to yell Damn at me when I ordered him to walk around the garden again.
Please donate to my Yell Damn for Kindness Campaign here:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
Hannah is desperately looking for a photo of her Dad in budgie smugglers near a pool

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I wonder if she celebrates the anniversary of taking him on his her dream holiday where he contracted the covid that killed him?
I hated the way they made that holiday out to be a 'bucket list' experience for Captain Tom, to try and justify it. They were an affluent family, could have gone to Barbados any time years before that.

Reactions: 28

RainyVee

CaptainTom is trending on Twitter & the responses are hilarious! It also includes a very frail-looking Tom in Barbados being pimped out by Hannah for photo's 😒

Seriously, this family has no shame. Expect a statement "My Father, who was Captain Sir Tom Moore (in case you didn't know) & the Grandfather of the Nation 🤢, wanted me to use money for a pool & spa. I also know he wouldn't want all this negativity - tomorrow will be a better day after all".

This whole thing stinks & has done since day 1 - in a time of pandemic, what better marketing gimmick, a WWII Veteran & the NHS, jingoism at its finest. Got to give it to Hannah, she played a blinder there... greed was their undoing.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Lol at this.

Hannah offering a package of 3 life coaching sessions for over 700 pound, for the full experience fee starts from £1450...

Hmmm I had been looking for someone to coach me in how I can exploit my 82yo mum. The lazy cow refuses to walk around her garden even when I throw tins of fruit at her. Maybe Hannah can show me how to get my mother to earn her keep?

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
All the media was at it calling people disgusting vile trolls who raised some valid questions over this whole thing.

Their "reporting" today of course forgets that all rather than acknowledging the role they played in it all.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I hope Lorraine Kelly is holding her head in shame also …..having Hannah on not long ago and fawning over her!!!!
haha can’t wait to watch this house of cards topple

• Heart