Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on IG... some exciting projects coming soon from the Captain Tom charity 😟 Why do people still want to work with them? She also mentions Hannah's children's book... but she didn't write that book, she only did the introduction... the author was a woman called Danielle Brown MBE. I wonder if Hannah goes around telling people it's her book? 😠

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen this on IG... some exciting projects coming soon from the Captain Tom charity 😟 Why do people still want to work with them? She also mentions Hannah's children's book... but she didn't write that book, she only did the introduction... the author was a woman called Danielle Brown MBE. I wonder if Hannah goes around telling people it's her book? 😠
Looks like Hannah’s son is involved in some new project now too. 🙄
Grifters gotta grift…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I always wonder what Hannah's sister thinks of it all. She's very private and dignified by comparison.

Reactions: 8
Every time you think okay maybe they’ve finally decided to let the man rest *BAM* they reappear.

Reactions: 14
How has Hannah inspired communities exactly? Have we got any concrete evidence of the foundation having any impact whatsoever? People are in absolute dire straits right now do it wouldn’t be difficult to pick a cause, fuel poverty for example, but all I hear about is ‘hope’ and ‘brand ambassadors’. Pile of shite if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is absolutely insufferable. Just the smug face alone is unbearable but then she starts talking!

Reactions: 15
Everytime I see this thread has new posts I think "WHAT HAS "Hx" DONE NOW?!" 🤣

I get the ick when she signs off posts as "Hx" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her post is simply word salad.

🤔 'I must include some current on trend key words'...

Inequality ✔
Empowerment ✔
Stereotyping ✔
Bias✔

Yaaaaawn 😴

Reactions: 10
Oh Gawd, Blair Speak-a-likey has moved on from covid, the elderly, to womanhood victim. Her inspirational word salad remind me of the Prince Invictus hero

The husband is back to posting again too... and using Captain Tom's name. He'd been keeping a low profile before.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is it with posh kids dressing like their parents. What lad that age wears a button down shirt under a zip fleece?

• Haha
What is it with posh kids dressing like their parents. What lad that age wears a button down shirt under a zip fleece?
Be thankful he’s not wearing a blazer, shirt and tie - he is Captain Tom’s grandson dontcha know?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.