Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is having as much luck as Mr Bean on an ice skating rink. Oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
About £30 wouldn’t cover “all profits” on a 50cl bottle of gin priced at £100…. Biggest swindle of the modern age..

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t surprise me if they’d propped their fire exit door open in the heat and Hannah took the opportunity to just waltz into the staff canteen and start speaking.

“Are you going to put it on socials?” she asked through a toothy grin before prancing out.

(I’m obviously joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t surprise me if they’d propped their fire exit door open in the heat and Hannah took the opportunity to just waltz into the staff canteen and start speaking.

“Are you going to put it on socials?” she asked through a toothy grin before prancing out.

(I’m obviously joking)
It wouldn’t surprise me (I’m not joking) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she’s not popped up in any jubilee related context.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she’s not popped up in any jubilee related context.
Bet she’s gutted about that. Probably expected a seat at the concert between Kate and will where she could wave at the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I thank God there wasn't any ghostly scenes of him on the Mall saluting the Queen.

Also Hannah is officially OUT otherwise she would have been there, at the jubilee concert, hazel curls bouncing whilst gleefully smiling, waving away in her new, cream, custom sewn driving gloves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I thank God there wasn't any ghostly scenes of him on the Mall saluting the Queen.

Also Hannah is officially OUT otherwise she would have been there, at the jubilee concert, hazel curls bouncing whilst gleefully smiling, waving away in her new, cream, custom sewn driving gloves
Let’s hope her 15 minutes of fame are finally over. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.