Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never heard the term grifter until this thread .. this ^^ is the only grifter I know .. I had one . Cool bike
Like earlier someone mentioned " wizard sleeve " on another thread I'd not heard that term either ..still dont know.
I'm going to use the word Grifter and wizard sleeve this week, it's my words of the week 👍
Try and get it in a really random conversation and see who notices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Short time lurker on these threads. Watching the funeral now. Is it bad that I’m laughing? I’m actually in stitches at the song Tom himself is singing.

How was this televised? Oh my god.
I said in the previous thread that I actually thought the song was a joke as well at the time of watching 🤣

They’re discussing WBD on The Last Leg and showed a little boy dressed up as Captain Tom and I think it’s Adam (?) said his sister dressed up as his daughter Hannah and stole his lunch money 🤣.
Sounds great tbf! 🤣

I used to watch The Last Leg alot until they turncoated a few years ago @Lorelei will know what I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The whole thing smelt of a rat from the off with captain tom and his family, have the nhs actually confirmed if they seen any of the money

Reactions: 7
The original campaign was genuine in terms of fundraising as far as I can tell, they didn't handle any of the money it was all justgiving and distributed to NHS charities as you cant give money directly to the NHS per se (and shouldn't need to, in an ideal world). It was them riding the wave that was the problem, and I think that was probably planned by Hannah early on based on what we know now.

Reactions: 15
As far is her former professional reputation goes, I wonder what her qualifications are? Aside from the initial fundraising, the whole marketing and branding has been a complete mess.

Reactions: 3
As far is her former professional reputation goes, I wonder what her qualifications are? Aside from the initial fundraising, the whole marketing and branding has been a complete mess.
She’s a leader in EVERY FIELD don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She knows that she hasn’t got a leg to stand on em with the money raised by the Foundation and so is deflecting to the NHS money that absolutely no one cares about. She’s making herself look even more of an idiot.

Reactions: 19
"I believe the bias at my foundation is because I'm a woman and not because I'm exploiting gullible idiots"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.