Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've made him into a stamp. No stamp of Hannah though.

1648044962152.png

edit: been pointed out to me that he's the only one not wearing a mask, what an absolutely selfish bastard 😅

edit 2: no mention of where the proceeds from the stamp issue are going, looks like this is exclusively Royal Mail's big kerching cash-in, no room for Hannah to scrape anything on this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They've made him into a stamp. No stamp of Hannah though.

View attachment 1145353
Not aimed at you Kev1974.

I'm sick at all the stamps, we have and are living through covid, I dont want a stamp celebrating the heroes, I don't need a reminder, I have respect for the key workers without a postage stamp.
And FFS let the kids be, they don't need to draw pictures of any pandemic heroes, kids were also heroes with the school lockdowns, masks in class, isolation from society.

Off my soapbox.

I reckon Hannah drew her dad's stamp 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is shameless and I’d love to hear about her random acts of kindness
A390A9EF-1F1C-4A0B-85AD-18E51170F146.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's back on social media :cautious:
Jeez I need to remove this thread from my watch list as I get anxiety before clicking it open😂.

(So either she's going to be busted further for finances or she's realised she needs to get her free tickets for Chelsea garden show)

Reactions: 9
She’s gotta have him in the background because nobody has a fecking clue who she is otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What was the point of that? Who is she to lecture us on kindness?
Love how she filmed it next to a portrait of her father - a free gift, no doubt!
If anyone can find out who gifted her this, my random act of kindness to the world will be reporting her to the ASA for not marking it as an AD lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has guided me over here... I watch a couple of other threads. Can someone in a nutshell (as there is no wiki) give me the low down please? Thanks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.