Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I read that the neighbours were complaining about the building being too big, an eyesore and not in keeping with the area. Which I agree with, but you don’t have a right to a view in this country so things like it being ugly will fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: 4

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I bet she keeps all the pictures of the old fella in a box in the downstairs lav and only brings them out as props when she is filming something for social media. As soon as he shuffled off this mortal coil, she probably had the windows open in his room to air out the old man whiff, so she could get the room ready to open up for her new venture of the Captain Sir Tom experience. Where you can tour his room, visit the garden that he walked around, see the commode where he did his inspiring dumps and visit the gift shop selling Sir Tom books, gin, DVDs and novelty giant Y fronts, with all proceeds going to the Foundation*

*Hannah's off shore bank
Fucks sake 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lonette

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Re Captain Tom's role in the whole thing.

Do you think he sort of 'went along with it', or did he and Hannah actually plan the PR blitz together? He was lucid as far as I could see even at 100, so wondering if he played some role in the planning and perhaps shared some of his daughter's less pleasant personality traits.