Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I wonder if she went on Spanish radio because she had a feeling she might get absolutely roasted if she appeared on a more accessible British station? She must know everyone has moved on at this point?

Reactions: 5

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Wonder will the quiet sister who doesn't have much to do with the Foundation (Lucy?) break ranks and speak out. Although when I heard she was a homeopath by profession, I became cynical again!

FFS. Are there no other deserving figures in the history of the NHS who could have been picked for that statue.

Kate Winslet
Sheridan Smith , Jessie Wallace 😂

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
She owns this company, no idea what they do because I can't make my way through the word salad
Looks like copy and paste corporate training. They probably just regurgitate the theory and the idea is you then apply that theory to your business. Whether it has any success is another thing, as I doubt it's particularly bespoke advice.

no-no

VIP Member
What’s her game? I know she’s like a perennial weed but they’ve demonstrated their greedy snouts have no patience. Is this just something that’s not a cash earner to soften a potential blow?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The Foundation hasn't tweeted since Jun 7, what's going on? Has it frozen its operations because of the probe, or has Hannah just given up. Especially odd that it didn't tweet acknowledging the Queen's passing

Sea

VIP Member
Cocky T’s? Do people genuinely use that term?

Its awful. It takes more effort to say and type Cocky T’s than it does to say cocktails. Not every word needs to have some childish shortened version of it
Never heard that before! only a twat would say that.

Bet they also have a cheeky G&T (pink, natch)

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I believe the same.

People like Hannah never go away. They have too much brass neck. Wonder what the wilder family thinks of it all?
I got the impression that the other daughter (can't recall her name) was not really into the whole thing. I'm sure I saw a photo of her and Hannah with Captain Tom after the fundraising malarkey started but not much more. I vaguely remember some comments here about not great body language between Hannah and her sister at the funeral (I didnt watch it myself)

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Hannah has posted this on her IG stories... the man they're sitting with is Stuart Watts. Stuart is "an award-winning celebrity publicist working with some of the biggest names globally, for 3 decades in music, sport, fashion, film and government. With a passion for charities, Stuart sits on many charity boards helping causes worldwide through fundraising and events. Stuart takes care of all media and ambassadors." He also co-founded the Tony Hudgell Foundation.

What are they up to now? :unsure:

View attachment 2113720
She needs to burn that shirt dress, it’s awful! Much like her soul.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

I expect the price of sir captain tom bikinis to plummet
BIB - can't stop laughing 😂

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
It's frightening how easily we were brainwashed into using the govt slogans.

Why is Hannah still existing as an influencer on her dad's coat tails?
Someone I work for gave me a lesson on how to wash my hands properly! I felt like screaming FFS but you know needed the money. It was a real zombie time but thank goodness for CT & the hilarious singing families. 🙄