Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
As far is her former professional reputation goes, I wonder what her qualifications are? Aside from the initial fundraising, the whole marketing and branding has been a complete mess.

Reactions: 3

lilyannrose

VIP Member
He probably didn't even know what he was doing. Hannah probably went " Hi, dad lift the laces and give a thumbs up for the camera"

Really? I disagree. About 50 percent of the oldies I know are fairly "naughty" in what they talk about
I think they are these days but when I was young (80s/90s) it didn't seme to be the case. My family were basically consumed by being "proper" at all times...;although I realize that probably is not the norm either!

Yes when you've had a 93 year old try to french kiss you it can be a bit disconcerting! 🤢
Oh my!

I am glad this is totally alien in my world. Very, very glad!

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Bloody hell, is that a post where she didn’t tag her dead dad?!
---
Tbf I’ve not watched the video so she may have wittered on about him 🙄
She looks like she's watched too many videos of the Queens speech with the head tilting. Basically me me me aren't I so important, wonder if she's had therapy to try to stop going on about her father so much.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think it's an old pic from 2020 but she's trying to make out it was taken at Easter. Same clothes. Have those Xmas hats been photoshopped on? :unsure:

---
Hannah’s son has the same coat as his grandfather! 😮
I take it this Christmas photo was taken before she took him on a long haul flight and helped kill him off? 🤬

Tea Cosy

Some news on Hannah's book...

"Hannah Ingram-Moore's book will be both an inspirational memoir and narrative non-fiction offering a behind-the-scenes view of never-before-reported highs and lows Hannah’s family has faced and lessons learned." 😕
I wonder if any copies will be given as Christmas presents? Come January I wouldn't be surprised if they start appearing in charity shops - just like her dad's book did.

Sea

VIP Member
Disgusting behaiour, that girl is a tw@t.
I hope from now on she will be known as shitgirl.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
They're not posh or upper class, they live a dreary middle class life next to the A421 near Milton Keynes!

• Haha