Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Short time lurker on these threads. Watching the funeral now. Is it bad that I’m laughing? I’m actually in stitches at the song Tom himself is singing.

How was this televised? Oh my god.
I said in the previous thread that I actually thought the song was a joke as well at the time of watching 🤣

They’re discussing WBD on The Last Leg and showed a little boy dressed up as Captain Tom and I think it’s Adam (?) said his sister dressed up as his daughter Hannah and stole his lunch money 🤣.
Sounds great tbf! 🤣

I used to watch The Last Leg alot until they turncoated a few years ago @Lorelei will know what I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Could be I guess, I just saw Hannah and thought it was her. Normally the children's names are on graves though aren't they. 'Loving father to...' and all that
No ,unless they're dead , maybe you're thinking on an obituary .

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Is any celeb who originally supported Captain Tom still actively supporting Hannah and the foundation? Or have they all distanced themselves?

Spid

VIP Member
That's nothing to do with the family is it? Surely they haven't licensed it and it's just ISIF making it

AnimeBanme

Someone has guided me over here... I watch a couple of other threads. Can someone in a nutshell (as there is no wiki) give me the low down please? Thanks