Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we haven’t used thread titles yet but just in case, here’s my suggestion.

Captain Sir Tom Moore & Hannah Ingram-Moore #6 - Built a spa by exploiting her pa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know we haven’t used thread titles yet but just in case, here’s my suggestion.

Captain Sir Tom Moore & Hannah Ingram-Moore #6 - Built a spa by exploiting her pa
Ha ha - I did like that one from yesterday too “He walked so she could float”…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The council should make the grifting bleep and her obnoxious family demolish that spa building themselves, brick by brick, with no tools. It should also be livestreamed so we can watch and laugh loudly at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just love this.

The crowd clapped the lady who discovered the Covid vaccine, and she modestly accepted and sat in her seat.

Then we have Helen waving to the crowds.

Lets be honest, he didn't do anything that amazing 😉 compared to finding a vaccine.

Reactions: 24
Honourable? Gentleman?
He told the world that left his first wife (who was deceased so she couldn’t give her side of the story) because she didn’t give him sex. Obviously that was disclosed to imply he was the perfect husband and she was entirely to blame.
Yes, such an “honourable gentleman!” 🙄
Yep. I don’t think he was honourable at all, and when the press started to look into it the family issues cease and desist letters from expensive lawyers. What were the trying to hide?

Reactions: 16
I haven’t commented on these posts in forever but I am loving all this coverage over the last day or so. Knew she was a grifter from the moment I saw they had flown to the Caribbean. I can’t wait to see what she does neck, she has more front than Brighton so I bet she doesn’t quietly disappear.

Reactions: 24
The media are camped outside her home this morning. Apparently neighbours are “furious”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will just try to style it out by posting photos of her and her bland family on their summer holiday, shoehorning a mention of the old fella in and asking everyone where they are going on their summer holidays, signing it Hx 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My grandmother said to never speak ill of the dead, but then again she didn’t encourage me or the rest of our family to grift the rest of the world to the tune of millions.

Hannah is despicable but I refuse to believe that her father was the twinkly eyed old giffer that she would have you believe. He served in the army when it was compulsory and left like a rat up a drainpipe as soon as he could in 1945. He then went on to walk a couple of laps of his families grade 2 listed mansion for which he was happy to accept a knighthood for!

Nah, that grifting started from the top down and tomorrow will only be a better day if that family have to sell that house to pay for their flowery smock and beige chino addiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My grandmother said to never speak ill of the dead, but then again she didn’t encourage me or the rest of our family to grift the rest of the world to the tune of millions.

Hannah is despicable but I refuse to believe that her father was the twinkly eyed old giffer that she would have you believe. He served in the army when it was compulsory and left like a rat up a drainpipe as soon as he could in 1945. He then went on to walk a couple of laps of his families grade 2 listed mansion for which he was happy to accept a knighthood for!

Nah, that grifting started from the top down and tomorrow will only be a better day if that family have to sell that house to pay for their flowery smock and beige chino addiction!
He also served in India, my Grandad did the same because (as he told me) it was the easier option than being frontline over here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The council should make the grifting bleep and her obnoxious family demolish that spa building themselves, brick by brick, with no tools. It should also be livestreamed so we can watch and laugh loudly at them.
They could do it for the NHS, raising £1 per brick!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He also served in India, my Grandad did the same because (as he told me) it was the easier option than being frontline over here 😆
Did yours also mention "the war" every single time you saw him like mine did?

Reactions: 4
I should add that the neighbours are furious about the spa, not the media being there!

Reactions: 18
Maybe she will do some laps around the pool and make some money for the NHS before a sledgehammer is taken to it. The pool that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What exactly did Captain Tom do in the war? Google isn't helpful in this regard as a load of guff comes up about him being a hero or whatever.

I've seen comments about him training soldiers in Burma to use motorbikes? Is that the extent of it? Did he have a desk job too? Did he ever participate in combat?

I just haven't found a good answer to this online and no way am I paying money for his book to find out

Reactions: 9

I don't know the full backstory on their financial circumstances before the fundraising he did. Does anyone know how they were able to afford that big house of theirs?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.